I need to get TFR today...

JBT

I did Lipotrim about 6 years ago and lost over 2 stone it was fabulous, but, with one thing and another I've put alot of it back on and am desperate..ahem, I mean motivated and mentally prepared to get back onto Lipotrim.

I'm going to the pharmacy this morning to get a weigh in because I want to go onto the TFR but I am worried they will tell me I can only get onto the maintenance. I went onto the Lipotrim website and put in my height and weight into their BMI calculator and it said I'm overweight and do the maintenance programme-arrgghh

I can't do maintenance I need total abstinence from food, I can't do a part Lipotrim I'll be gutted if they don't let me do TFR

I'm going to the pharmacy right now off I go

HI,
I hope you get on ok. My pharmacy seems to be very good, they even said that when I refeed I can do the odd day of 3 maintainence shakes to keep the weight off.

hope everythings ok! my pharmacist said i could do it until the very bottom of the healthy bmi range so i'm sure you'll be ok :) x

Thanks everyone for your support - I really appreciate it x x

I am made up to say that I got Lipotrim TFR. Everything starts today! Woo hoo!

Good luck with it JBT!

x S

that's great, look forward to hearing from you

Hi lostit, looking forward to being on her pretty regularly it's great we can all support each other x

Back