I need to get to 10st by Xmas!

claireyfairey

Good morning all :) I've had a few diaries here before, but wanted to start a new one to keep me motivated :) I am currently 10st 6lbs (have lost 8lbs so far) and would like to get to 10st by Xmas :) I know I'm bound to put a little on over the Xmas period, but before it begins in earnest I want to shift this half stone to give me a bit of a safety net to play with. My final target is 9st 7lbs so I hope I can achieve that in the new year. The next few weeks are going to be stressful as I have a lot of uni work to complete (am in my final year of a Batchelors of Education degree - Early Years and KS1) and I have a 5 year old daughter to entertain too :p Anyhow, welcome to the madness, here's Day One! (I weigh on a Thursday evening).

Day One

HEA 350ml Skimmed milk

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEB) with 1 tsp flora light (1 syn) and marmite, 1 pear and 1 vanilla shape 0% yogurt (1/2 syn).

Lunch (will be): Tuna salad (lettuce, cucumber and tomato) tuna in 2 tbsp ex light mayo (2). Cous cous. 2 satsumas.

Dinner (will be): Spaghetti bolognaise with extra lean beef mince, carrots, onion, tomatoes, garlic, herbs and a sprinkling of gravy granules for flavour (2 syns).

Snacks: 1 vanilla and chocolate shape 0% yogurt (1 syn). 1 apple.

TOTAL SYNS: 6.5 syns

Last edited:
Good morning all :) I've had a few diaries here before, but wanted to start a new one to keep me motivated :) I am currently 10st 6lbs (have lost 8lbs so far) and would like to get to 10st by Xmas :) I know I'm bound to put a little on over the Xmas period, but before it begins in earnest I want to shift this half stone to give me a bit of a safety net to play with. My final target is 9st 7lbs so I hope I can achieve that in the new year. The next few weeks are going to be stressful as I have a lot of uni work to complete (am in my final year of a Batchelors of Education degree - Early Years and KS1) and I have a 5 year old daughter to entertain too :p Anyhow, welcome to the madness, here's Day One! (I weigh on a Thursday evening).

Day One

HEA 350ml Skimmed milk

Breakfast: 1 slice wholemeal toast (HEB) with 1 tsp flora light (1 syn) and marmite, 1 pear and 1 vanilla shape 0% yogurt (1/2 syn).

Lunch (will be): Tuna salad (lettuce, cucumber and tomato) tuna in 2 tbsp ex light mayo (2). Cous cous. 2 satsumas.

Dinner (will be): Cottage pie with extra lean beef mince, stock, gravy granules, peas, carrots, onions and celery. Mashed potato. Gravy granules for taste. (3) Green beans and sprouts.

Snacks: 1 apple crumble shape 0% yogurt (1/2 syn). 1 apple.

TOTAL SYNS: 7 syns

Slight edit :)

Good morning all! Well, got to uni this morning having overslept and got stuck in traffic on the way there, only to receive an email the minute my phone connected to the wifi to tell me my session had been cancelled! Headache! But nice unexpected day off I suppose ;) I suppose I ought to be doing some work, but for now I am going to chill on the sofa with a bit of Jeremy Kyle! Haha. Okay, so today:

Day 2
HEA Skimmed milk

Breakfast: HEB toast, 1 tsp flora light (1 syn) and marmite. Pear. 1 vanilla and choc sprinkles shape 0% yogurt (1 syn).

Lunch: Pasta with 2 tbsp red pesto (5 syns), butterbeans, 1 tbsp ex light mayo (1 syn) cucumber and grilled lean bacon. 2 satsumas.

Dinner: Spanish chicken stew with rice. (Chicken breast, chorizo, tin tomatoes, stock, chilis, smoked paprika, garlic, onions, celery, peas and basmati rice). 2 syns.

Snacks: Apple.

TOTAL SYNS: 10

Back