I need to make some changes!

vj

After 6 weeks of following the SW diet correctly, my body is simply not adjusting to the amount of foods after having done CD previously. I have almost gained half a stone:cry: .
So, I now plan to do slim fast shakes & bars for breakfast and lunch, 2 fruit snacks and SW evening meal. I'd better see some changes soon or ampuation may be my only solution to losing weight!:)
I haven't discussed this with my group leader but I think that I need to eat less because my body refuses to metabolise all the SW food. Well, I'll give anything a go, summer's fast approaching around the corner.

Hi Wez

I had the same problem when I started SW. I had been off LT for quite a while though, but like you, my body just couldn't adjust to the food that was allowed. I did keep at it, religiously, but in the end gave up and went back on to SSing for a few weeks to redress the damage!

Good luck with your next plan of attack! It gets quite frustrating sometimes - just not knowing what to do for the best. Our bodies are strange things, and seem to want to betray us at the first opportunity.

At least you are not giving up, just trying another form of attack! Once again, good luck and let's hope this works for you hun. You seem to have the determination to find what does work.

After 6 weeks of following the SW diet correctly, my body is simply not adjusting to the amount of foods after having done CD previously. I have almost gained half a stone:cry: .
So, I now plan to do slim fast shakes & bars for breakfast and lunch, 2 fruit snacks and SW evening meal. I'd better see some changes soon or ampuation may be my only solution to losing weight!:)
I haven't discussed this with my group leader but I think that I need to eat less because my body refuses to metabolise all the SW food. Well, I'll give anything a go, summer's fast approaching around the corner.

Oh Wez, I'm sorry you're still struggling with SW:hug99: I agree with Eclipse296 you do seem very determined - good for you. Has your group leader no ideas to help you? Surely she could ask advice from someone at SW! Anyway, your Slimfast plan seems like a good one in the meantime. Are you exercising? I go to the gym twice a week and also try to go for a walk at lunch time most days. With the weather improving and working in the Cheshire countryside 3 days a week I'm enjoying the walks :)

Hi Wez, have you considered a different diet or plan instead of Slimfast shakes? I find reducing portion sizes and doing Paul McKenna's plan is amazing. I've done SW in the past and ended up horribly bloated and put on weight. I've never discovered anything as fabulous as PMK! Good luck whatever you decide to do and I hope you lose the weight you want. :)

Thanks everyone, it's great to have such support here but I just get embarressed at my group while everyone else is losing. I won't get officially weighed until Thursday but anything down will be better than up!
Are you exercising?
Yes but only a little, I go stamina swimming weekly, I have a lateral thigh trainer used weekly and a jogger trampoline daily for 10/15 mins. I can't fit the gym into my life which is a shame as I loved the toning tables.

Back