I need to move from CD to SF

PennyJane

I've been doing CD for 4 weeks and have lost a stone, which is great! BUT, I feel ill all the time and not only that the price is too much at the moment. I had initially hoped for 4-5lb loss per week but am stabling at 2-3lb per week.

My thinking is that I could lose exactly the same amount on SF, and be able to eat small amounts plus do some exercise without feeling so tired.

This morning I got out of bed and had to lay down again. I've been like this almost constantly and for the chance of losing only 2lb this week, I am seriously concerned about what is happening to me.

CD is great for some and sooo many people have done sooo well on it (I hope they keep going) but for me, it's just pants!

Can anyone give me some advice as to how I can transfer from CD (SS+) to SF???

hi hun, don't know what advice to give you? all i can say is that you're so right, sf is way cheaper than cd and if you're losing 2-3 lbs on cd you can do the same if not more on sf.

you can even eat:eek: it is a great diet and as you stuck to cd for a month should find it no problem. its 3 100cal snacks a day, 2 sf shakes and a 600 cal meal. hope any of this helps, oh and welcome by the way. x

Thank you Sparklewings, (you're an angel) xx

I'm sure I may gain weight though after restricting my diet so much and then adding carbs...

Has anyone else done this???

Hi Penny
I posted the same question a few days ago!!! I have been doing CD SS+ for nearly 4 weeks and doing really well, but want to move to slimfast now that I have head in gear although I know the losses probably won't be as good. Again the cost is a major factor. I am however quite scared to lose the security of CD if you know what I mean.
will be interested to see any more replies.
i have tasted the SF smoothies and bars and they are yummy - I am beginning to gag on the CD ones unfortunately.

Sarah
x

I know what you mean, Sarah. I'm going to give SS a go as I am terrified that i'll gain on SF. Not only that but I then started to worry about the types of foods to eat and if it would then be easy to slip back into old routine. I've lost a stone so far which is great in a month so I'll try SS for a week or so and if it feels better then I'll stick, if not then I may use my packs and then transfer to SF. CD is a great diet but I won't use it to the detriment of my health.

Hey hun....I've swapped over to slimfast this week from cambridge as was getting ill all the time and felt rubbish with cambridge..was going to do weight watchers but can't be arsed counting points, all i did was slowly introduce carbs from saturday...I'm not going to lie i put on 4 lbs due to the glycogen (not sure how to spell it lol) but have lost 1.5lbs since yesterday:p so i'm so glad i changed to sf as easier and get a lovely evening meal:D

Well tomorrow I finally change from SS, then CD 1000kcal - Slim Fast. Had my WI this morning and have put on 2lbs. I don't think that's too bad considering I've upped my eating to 1000kcals and then had a little treat yesterday of food and wine: nothing major though as didn't have the room for much!

Strange, I feel like an elephant and I feel that my body is how it was before CD - I did like that feeling of lightness! I have to keep checking myself in the mirror to remind myself that I am still the same size! I hope that next week I'll lose as this week so far I've not been able to exercise much, hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hi there
There is always Celebrity Slim which is lower in carbs than Slim Fast....costs about £25 per week......which is still less than CD and you are allowed 2 food packs, 3 snacks and a low carb main meal....could lose a stone in a month.
I do not work for CS.....but have been on it for a month...and it works.
Have strayed a little from it...but I am going back to it.

Good luck

Just wanted to say hi and good luck :) Hopefully you'll feel loads better on SF..i've felt great, and my hair and nails are healthier than they have been for years too!

Back