I need you all more then ever!!!

naz

I guys what can I say except help!! I've lost 2 stones and would love to lose 1 more do be at a healthy weight! It would be a dream to lose 2 but don't think that dream is possible in the ointment of time I have left. I've had a few problems on which hi turned to food for, plus kids r on 6 week break so exercise went out of the window I tried my best with the 30 day shred but quit like a big loser on the last 10 days. I'm going away on Xmas day with the other half for our 10 year anniversary and I need to at least lose 1stone! I need a boost from all of u! Or shall I say kick up the bum! ? and the worst thing is I haven't drank water in 12 days now! I hate myself rite now!! I never learn!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do it - you're here which is great. What plan are you on?
Anyway you know what to do - a) don't hate yourself - you know you would give that advice to anyone else - just think what you have achieved so far. b) drink the water girl! c) Keep your eye on the goal - a slimmy fabby Christmas to remember!!!!!

Hi thanks for your replies, just feel down in the dumps! :( I know what needs to be done I just can't get my mind set rite! This is sooo hard! :( I'm hoping tomorrow wen kids r back to school I will sort my head out! I did wii zumba today even though I ate like a pig :( xx

Well done for doing the wii - something I have been planning for days - dunny how plans go wrong lol. You're motivation will come, perhaps just taking baby steps just now will be enough. Are the kids back at school now? You can get back into a routine.

KICK UP THE BUM! lass321 is right, youve done amazing so far so there is no reason you cant get back on this, baby steps are what you need. why not set yourself a mini goal for each day for a week. I try up my water intake my a glass a day and always taking stairs and taking 2 at a time... it will come back.. everyone needs a blow out now and then... xx

Your doing and have done brilliantly :D

We all stumble along the way..So come on you've got around 3 months to do this. That's 4&1/2 per month...Doesn't look so hard now does it!!!

Just think how much fun your going to have when you go away feeling super sexy :D

Enjoy!!!!!!

Hi guys so nice to read that u still have faith in me wen I have lost every inch of hope :( . Not doing well can't get in track I'm thinking of trying alli too to give me a boost. All I know is I need to lose weight and i just don't know what will get me going again! But thanks guys so much! I hope one day I can do all of us proud! :) xxx

you've done great so far :)

a stone for you're anniversary, thats just 1lb per week.

a suggestion would be to cut out all the junk food and go back to basics.
the first couple of days will be hardest and then as the nasty carbs and excess salt go out you're system you won't feel as hungry and it will get much easier and put you right back on track.

if i start feeling munchy i know it's time for basics again and that's exactly what i do so i don't lose control.

you can do it :)

Hi guys so nice to read that u still have faith in me wen I have lost every inch of hope :( . Not doing well can't get in track I'm thinking of trying alli too to give me a boost. All I know is I need to lose weight and i just don't know what will get me going again! But thanks guys so much! I hope one day I can do all of us proud! :) xxx

Naz you have done amazingly well and have done everyone proud, look what you have lost so far! So there is no reason you cant get back on this, you can and will do it, what you can do obviously works so you just need to ignore the negativity in your head and get back on track.

Hope your okay! Everyone falls off now and then, blow out, get it out of your system then start again!

Hi guys I put on a dress this morning that was loose on me and today it was tight! I couldn't even breath in my size 14 trousers! :( so I'm going to get back on track! I worked so hard to get were I was and I let myself go!! How stupid of me!!!! The next few days r going to be sooo hard but if I get threw it I know I'll b on track to the healthy me! Thanks guys for ur support!! Xxxx

I hope one day I can do all of us proud! :) xxx

You already make all of us proud!
You already lost many pounds and you don't give up when things go wrong. Instead you came here asking for help, you're a winner Naz ;)
You don't give up even when you face difficulties. Plus, weight loss is a journey so you may find some rocks on the way but you'll climb them:)

You can make it, you made it once and you'll make it again!

P.S. - Go grab your water hun! Water is amazing because it cleans the body from any fluid retention and it keeps you fuller during the day. Also, it decreases cellulite, clears acne, etc. I Know I sound like an water adverstiser but I swear it's really worth it to drink at least 2litres of water everyday:) (1 cup of water before every meal and a few more cups between meals)

xx

Aline said:
You already make all of us proud!
You already lost many pounds and you don't give up when things go wrong. Instead you came here asking for help, you're a winner Naz ;)
You don't give up even when you face difficulties. Plus, weight loss is a journey so you may find some rocks on the way but you'll climb them:)

You can make it, you made it once and you'll make it again!

P.S. - Go grab your water hun! Water is amazing because it cleans the body from any fluid retention and it keeps you fuller during the day. Also, it decreases cellulite, clears acne, etc. I Know I sound like an water adverstiser but I swear it's really worth it to drink at least 2litres of water everyday:) (1 cup of water before every meal and a few more cups between meals)

xx

Hi!! You guys are soo sweet what would o do without u???!!! mwah!!!

I'm doing ok this week has not been perfect but I'm getting there, defo started on my exercise plus water! Kids back at school so have more time to think lol! Hole ur all well!! Xxx

Where do you sit during the day - because if you can keep a bottle of water at every resting point, and keep them filled up, then it's right to hand and very easy to just keep taking sips... this works for me, water at scheduled times wouldn't because I'd "forget" but keeping water at my desk = at the sofa when I watch tv = win! :)

I'm very much about the way things look too so I buy nice sports flasks and stuff, and put stickers on them to make them look attractive, that might work for you because plain plaggy bottles or tumblers can look a bit dull.

Also, the foods you turn to, are there subsitutes, eg celery sticks + a sprinkle of parmesan instead of Doritos, spicey cinnamon tea instead of cakes and cookies, things like that?

If you can work out what textures and tastes you find most helpful/tempting when you're stressed, you can usually substitute something better in terms of calories & nutrition. :)

And if you want to just stop a nibbling session dead in its tracks, a strong mint or menthol sweet can help to stop a savoury grazing-frenzy, and a crunchy mini-pickled onion can stop a sweet/cookies session - or just try brushing your teeth to shock your taste buds and stop them ruling your actions. ;)

RachBlue said:
Where do you sit during the day - because if you can keep a bottle of water at every resting point, and keep them filled up, then it's right to hand and very easy to just keep taking sips... this works for me, water at scheduled times wouldn't because I'd "forget" but keeping water at my desk = at the sofa when I watch tv = win! :)

I'm very much about the way things look too so I buy nice sports flasks and stuff, and put stickers on them to make them look attractive, that might work for you because plain plaggy bottles or tumblers can look a bit dull.

Also, the foods you turn to, are there subsitutes, eg celery sticks + a sprinkle of parmesan instead of Doritos, spicey cinnamon tea instead of cakes and cookies, things like that?

If you can work out what textures and tastes you find most helpful/tempting when you're stressed, you can usually substitute something better in terms of calories & nutrition. :)

And if you want to just stop a nibbling session dead in its tracks, a strong mint or menthol sweet can help to stop a savoury grazing-frenzy, and a crunchy mini-pickled onion can stop a sweet/cookies session - or just try brushing your teeth to shock your taste buds and stop them ruling your actions. ;)

Wow thanks for that! Some interesting things there. :) will try the ideas for craving for sure! In a good day I can manage 2ltrs of water, not great I know but that's the most I can do! I'm addicted to diet coke! Aaaaahhhhh I hate that habit! Hoping one day I can quit it! ;) xxx

Back