I need.........

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
cant get on :(

Im a lover of high heels :) got some 4 1/2 inch heels and i never have anywhere to wear them!

I love heels too but like to be comfortable for chasing around after oliver all day. And hun, lovely shoes.......Fab price!!!! Dont forget you have an expensive car bill to pay:(

Buy them then!

The mistake I always make is lust after shoes/clothes for ages and ages and then just when I decide i'm actually worth them, they're sold out. Man that really f$£@! me off!

If you can afford them, get them. Life's too short!

Lol. Its not fun not being rich is it? Id only like to win enough to pay off our mortgage.

Not at all. If we won that we could live very comfortably indeed. Oh all the shoes and bags i could buy then.....

i would love to win the lottery. too bad i'm too skint to play it :cry:
used to do it and have won quite a bit with getting 4 numbers lots of times but they kept adding more and more all the time so i gave up.

You know it. We do the lottery every week, Mark even put it on a direct debit so we dont forget and nothing but the odd £10. Why is it always people that claim every benefit going or are about to die that win? Oh and those that spunk it up the wall and are broke again within a year

if i win girls we are having a holiday on me :) atkins friendly though but lipo for dessert ;)

Back