I need...

jennikay

Gold Member
A good kick up the bum!

I'm halfway now, and I'm going to be on 1000 until I'm 9 stone 7, then I'll work up the plans and get to 8 stone 7 either through WW or just healthy eating.

I've been on 1000 for a few weeks now though, and it's impossible to stick to :(
I can't help myself having bread!

x

if you really want it bad enough, you'll do it, or maybe switch to ww or healthy eating now, if you really cant do it at the moment!
what size will you be at 8 1/2 stone?

I should be a size 8 - an 8 is what I'm aiming for, I'm going to stop when I am.

Amanda - but surely you know as well as I do that it's not that simple! :p

x

Also - for the past week I've been having 3 shakes a day with my 1000 plan, and I'm actually quite scared to go down to 2, in case I get too tired :(

Any ideas?

I should be a size 8 - an 8 is what I'm aiming for, I'm going to stop when I am.

Amanda - but surely you know as well as I do that it's not that simple! :p

x

If I were struggling that hard not to eat bread then I wouldn't keep it in the house :)
Picture it covered in mold or something but it really is mind over matter :)
I was really tempted by a piece of cheesecake that my mum left behind the other week so I covered it in washing up liquid and put it in the bin! :D

Hehe.

I have just had a bread binge, so that I have one slice left for toast in the morning with my egg, and then after that it's shredded wheat for breakfast every morning!
And I'm telling my mum not to buy anymore bread :)

I am starting afresh tomorrow morning and I am going to be good! :D
I really want rid of this last stone or so!

Thanks for listening to me whinge

x

Hi hun

What about dropping down to the lower plan where you can't have carbs...

Or what about putting the bread in the freezer and getting out what you need for the next day the night before - that way you can't have a binge because it will be frozen.

I am so worried about when I have to try and introduce bread into my diet because with me - I just can't have one slice - I have to eat and eat and eat bread until it makes me feel sick and I don't know why! Something I have done ever since I was a little girl I suppose. But that is definitely going to be my hardest challenge!

Let me know how it goes
Ruth
xx

bread is my trigger food too - once I start, I crave it!
To be honest - its easier for me to pretend bread does not exist and I do not eat it!
Good luck today..

Same here Ruth - once I've had one slice, I can't stop myself!

I've eaten all the bread now, so no chance for me to get any :)
Hmph, don't think I'll ever be able to have bread :(

Today's been okay, a minor blip with a pork pie mid-afternoon, but it was worth it, it was lovely :D
And I didn't really feel guilty afterwards, haha.
And now I've had it I won't do it again tomorrow.

x

Back