I never realised.....

slimmerwithin

How much I pick at food. I am getting myself together to start CD in June after my holidays. I run a b and b and have to cook breakfast and dinner for my guests. Over the weekend, I have been trying to just eat three healthy meals a day. However, I never realised how much I pick at food, before I realise it something is in my mouth, a taste of this sauce, half a spud, a piece of tomato, a chocolate, I am terrified of this now. I think I need to tie my hands behind my back but I can't cook then. Help!!!!

How much I pick at food. I am getting myself together to start CD in June after my holidays. I run a b and b and have to cook breakfast and dinner for my guests. Over the weekend, I have been trying to just eat three healthy meals a day. However, I never realised how much I pick at food, before I realise it something is in my mouth, a taste of this sauce, half a spud, a piece of tomato, a chocolate, I am terrified of this now. I think I need to tie my hands behind my back but I can't cook then. Help!!!!

Aww it must be very hard working with food when your trying to lose weight. You just have to ask yourself if you want to lose weight that much then can I afford to pick at the food. If you get a big bowl and spray a bit of perfume or something in it (there is a method to my madness:D) then every time you want to pick at food put that bit of food in the bowl instead of your mouth then at the end of the day look at how much is in the bowl and feel proud that it is not in your tum tum. BTW the perfume is to make sure that you dont pick from the bowl because perfume tastes horrid.:D Good luck hun.

Back