I never thought I would get this far!

Nat

I've just had my week 11 weigh in and have lost another 3lbs bringing my total to 2st 11bs, I never dreamt it would come off so quickly and regularly, am so proud of myself for keeping going so long, especially as its not always been plain sailing. I have a busy social week next week starting with a wedding on saturday and two nights out in the week, followed by a week's holiday, I am going to do my best whilst also enjoying myself and will then concentrate on the remainder of my loss after my holiday.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done, thats fab! This diet is amazing isn't it!

well done x

well done! it flies in i think once u get really in2 it! u've done so so well!x

thanks girls, you are all so great and to answer your question naturally stush, i haven't gone completely wild when cheating, but ive had my fair share of picking at choc, crisps, bread etc but have got straight back to ss the next day x

Well done Nat...it is dropping off you and you soooo did the right thing digging deep early in the week and battling through the tough times.
You deserved that fab loss...good on ya.x

Congratulations on your fabulous losses.

Nat you are doing great, well done :)

Well done Nat, glad to see your back on track, I'm not doing quite so well. My CDC is on holiday this week so no weigh in. I'm sub conciously thinking I can eat but won't be happy come next wednesday. I think it's about time I call it a day. I'm spending all this money and not doing the diet, to me it's now pointless.
Good luck for next week and your wedding.
Carol x

thanks carol, although im sorry to hear you are struggling, its certainly not easy and i think once we have a little break from this diet its very hard to do it 100%. Perhaps you could move on to a healthy eating diet as youve done so well so far, you could lose the rest with a low fat diet.

whatever you decide, lots of luck and keep in touch to let me know how you are getting on xx

Well done Nat- you should be proud that is a tremendous loss!

Thanks Nat

thanks carol, although im sorry to hear you are struggling, its certainly not easy and i think once we have a little break from this diet its very hard to do it 100%. Perhaps you could move on to a healthy eating diet as youve done so well so far, you could lose the rest with a low fat diet.

whatever you decide, lots of luck and keep in touch to let me know how you are getting on xx

Thinking of doing slim fast. Its a lot cheaper and i'm now used to having a couple of shakes instead of meals. I've done it before and I lost 2 stone, so here goes. Will be on the site to see how your doing, and if I get no success I will be back.
Take care Carol x

Back