I never thought this would happen!

Weenie

Oh my god!

Last week I was advised to come off TFR for 1 week. :wave_cry:

I've tried to be good, some times successfully, others not so much but overall I've not been too bad.

My scales even tell me that I've only put on 3lbs which, given that its also TOTM, I'm really happy with.

The 'problem' I'm having at the moment is I'm REALLY missing the shakes.

My indegestion, upset stomach, greasy skin and fatigue are all back. :jelous::jelous::jelous::mad::mad:

Its horrible. I feel sluggish and tired all the time and I'm bored of eating. :(Everything takes longer - I have to plan lunches, dinners etc etc. I miss the days where I could grab a sachet and go!!

So, I definately think my mind is in the right place to get back to LT, all I need now is the go-ahead and I'll be back on it by the end of the week.

I'm so desperate to get back to feeling well. I love LT and cannot believe that I have not dined on KFC etc for the past week.

If my mood continues I think I'll get to target by christmas with no problems.

Bring on the shakes and sod the grease! :D:D

I think I'll do something like 3 days food and 4 days LT. Hopefully that'll keep my weekly calorie intake low enough to maintain.

Thats the plan but we'll see.

Sorry to hear your experience off LT hasn't been too great, but, it does sound like it's put you in a great position for restarting!

I'm sure you'll be where you want to be my Christmas! & eating will probably be a lot more enjoyable when you don't feel like you've been forced to do it instead of following LT like you wanted :)

Good luck!!

Hannah

I know exactly how you feel. When I am on LT my bloated tummy is gone, I have energy and feel soooo good. When I took a break I just felt like I put on the whole weight back on. I was bloated, tired and just ewwwwwwwww.

This is one of the things that motivates me.

hey weenie!

glad you're back 'in the zone'- I was baffled you were told to come off it in the first place so I'm chuffed you're going to get back on it!!!

yey for youuuu!

x

Delighted that you are all set to get back to LT. Can't agree with you about the shakes. I'm on week 4 and am really starting to hate them right now. Good for you and hope it will go better this time.

I think hannah is right it wasnt ur choice to come off lt so thats prob why you miss them so much. its great ur so positive coming back to lt. Good Luck witht he restart.

Back