I officially love shopping again!

Poggy

Doing it for my girls!
Have just been shopping with my daughter and I found a lovely top. Picked up a size 18 and went to try it on. It was huge so I sent my daughter off to get a 16.....and it was still too big!!!! I had to buy a 14. So of course I had to buy some skinny jeans to go with it...also 14! And I obviously had to buy some killer heels too....you have to don't you;) (well thats what I told DH anyway!)

Claire xx

Ah the joys of going shopping and being able to find something good to wear. Great moments, and many more will come. You must be over the moon!

You must be very happy with your shopping trip! Great to go down the sizes isn't it? Good on you.

Yeah, isnt it a great feeling. I have been shopping again today and got some 12 jeans and a top, I am getting hooked on shopping but dont want to buy too much because I still have a stone and a bit to lose, so might even get to a 10!!!

Good going Poggy!!!

It's a great feeling,isn't it?!

I'm now addicted to shopping,i used to hate it as i was limited to the "plus shops" but now it's so much nicer going into normal shops.

Do we get to see a pic? ;)

Oh God I can't wait for that day that I go and buy myself a pair of size 14 jeans. Well done :)

I'm a total shoppaholic, so much so that I actually dreamt last night that my husband put me in to rehab to kick my addition lol. Anyway not buying clothes at the moment is killing me, but there's no point buying stuff that will only last me a month/six weeks max.

Woohooo!! that is brilliant Poggy!!! your doing really well!!!

I have said it before but if it was me I would wear the size tag on the outside! Well done you!

Back