I picked my dress!!! Have a look girls!

Sammy84

Hey girls!
well after losing a bit more weight (getting there!) i went back to the bridal shop with my mum and my bridesmaid and we picked the dress!:talk017:
I AM SO HAPPY WITH IT, cant wait for it to come in and its finally mine!:love047:
Its called Maggie Sottero Desirae- what does everyone think????

Sammy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• desirae1.jpg
    desirae1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 421
  • desirae2.jpg
    desirae2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 319
Wow! Totally stunning! You'll look amazing! :) x

PS. Congratulations on all your weight loss!

hey hun thank you! getting there slowly but surely but now i know i have that dress to wear on the day i have had a big kick up the bum! lol
You have got off to a really good start too! when is your wedding? xxx

What a glorious dress. At your height it will be perfect.

thank you girls!!!! i am so excited about it so its great motivation to lose weight now as i will finally get to try it on in May so fingers crossed for me!!! eeek 7 months until the big day!
xxxxxxxxx

Wow.... Stunning!!

Maggie Sottero is an amazing designer. If I were doing the white wedding thing again, I'd be going for one of hers.

You are going to look AMAZING!!!

thanks ladies :) sorry i have disappeared for a while, loads of personal stuff to deal with but i am back!
my fiance has now gone back to our house in turkey to start the summer season with his business, and i have decided to stay here in wales for a bit longer to make some more cash and to finish off all the wedding plans! gotta wait for my dress to arrive so i can take it back with me! its coming around so fast it will be september before i know it!!! my diet has had a massive kick up the bum! lol xxxx

Beautiful dress, you will look stunning, what a lovely incentive to have xxxx

Stunning Dress! Quite different too! I'm sure you will look fab on your big day! :)

Back