I posted my pics so far!

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
Hey,

I eventually posted 2 fat photos and after 1 month and after 2 months. Look if you dare!!!!!

I had to upload them 4 times to get them in the right order!

I should have an avatar really soon!

I dared to look. lol

You've done amazingly! Well done! :D

you're looking great hun. you can really notice the difference, and in just 8 weeks, thats great!!

keep up the good work xx

I dared and glad I did, you are looking fab, what a difference, it's really showing, well done, also nice to put face to text!!!
T x

wow seing that picture has made me so much more determend you look really well and healthy x

Yeah, it's so much easier to remember things about people when you know what they look like. I can't wait to get my 3 month photo up now!!!!
Thanks guys!

WOW! for 8 weeks you are doing fantastic!!!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Well done babe. You have done so well in 2 months. Like me it shows in your face the most.

Keep going.

x

Cant see your pic, however what you`ve lost in 2 months is amazing.
Just had my weigh in yesterday week 7 another 4lbs, hopefully I should finally reach my 2 stone mark by next week.
You guys are just all so inspiring.CHEERS.(without a glass in hand.)

Thanks guys, you made me so happy!
I met my friend today after not seeing her since I started LT, and she said I looked great, and had lost loads of weight! I went to topshop, and bought a pair of size 16 jeans, they won't fit til the end of the summer, but the possibility of wearing a size 16 hasn't happened since I was actually 16 years old!
Guen

Good to hear that your friend noticed your loss and wahey on buying size 16 jeans! Hang them in a place where you can see them whenever your thinking of eating and just imagine how good it'll feel to pull that zipper up with ease! lol x

Hi Guen
Ur pics are great. Isnt it mad the way u put a face on someone u don't know. Ur a lot younger than i imagined and very pretty. (not that i imagined u ugly) I'm sure u know what i mean.
Well done on what u have achieved so far. Ur amazing. Keep it up girl.

Congratulations so far - you're doing great!

Back