I promised myself when I got to goal....

Ella The Yoyo

I would have the courage to post a bikini or undies pic. This is part of my self therapy, so here goes :D

Attachments

• CIMG0001.JPG
    CIMG0001.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 158
Wow, you look amazing! Well done you! Can't wait till I can post a similar picture! ;)

looking hot

Aww thanks ladies - I haven't ever had the guts to show anyone a pic like that before.

god Id kill to have you figure now, let alone when you lose more wieght. You look gorge xx

You look lovely lady...whoop whoop!

witwoo lady!! xxx

You do look good, but i wouldn't lose anymore weight, a healthy BMI is supposed to be 20 -25, you are just under it now.

Please be careful and don't end up going the opposite way, its not worth it. My friend has and its heartbreaking.

Dont' want to upset you, but I feel it must be said.

Wowsers, if I had a figure like that when I got to goal I would walk around the streets in that little number. Seriously, you look amazing lovely and should be proud of your achievement xx

Thanks soooo much ladies, got a spring in my step now lol xx

Having said that, I am starting to creep back to my old ways now I don't have the safety blanket of keytosis - gotta sort myself out!

Have a good day xx

you look absolutely amazing. and you should be very proud of yourself!!! if only i had a figure like that... (maybe witha a few more pounds off i can dream about it...)

well done. you have done so well!!!

Wowsers, if I had a figure like that when I got to goal I would walk around the streets in that little number. Seriously, you look amazing lovely and should be proud of your achievement xx

Are you kidding me? I'd walk around naked!! Wait, no, you'd have to paint clothes on me!

Are you kidding me? I'd walk around naked!! Wait, no, you'd have to paint clothes on me!

Hehe, well if I lose a few more pounds I may have the nerve to post naked ones :D Not sure anybody's gonna wanna see that though :D

Well since you were all so kind, here is my latest piccie :D

6 months ago the thought of me ever posting pics of myself would have seemed impossible :)

P.S this was taking at an Anne Summer's party and was a jokie pose. I was pretty drunk hehe

Attachments

• Anne S.JPG
    Anne S.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 60
Back