I re-start again tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Want2bethin

Hi :)
I re-start again tomorrow, after attempting CD last month, i failed on the first day. I think it was down to my CDC, she wasn't supportive, and didn't knowledge me in the diet, so i wasn't really sure what i was doing.
I went to see another CDC today, and she is brilliant, she actually weighed me, measured me etc, and had a really good conversation with me and made me feel very comfortable.
Shes put me on SS, and said that i will do amazingly, as i am young enough!

I feel 100% determind, and i am looking forward to starting again.. i am really scared i will convince my mind otherwise whilst starting, but i will just try and take it day by day :)
Wish me luck..

Goals.
Get through the first day -
Get through the first week -
Lose ONE stone -
Lose two stone -
Keep going..

Best of luck for tomorrow. So glad you found a good CDC. It can make all the difference :clap:

Very best of luck w2bthin! Good CDC can make ALL the difference. And of course keep coming here for support, don't feel any question is too daft, just keep focused and you'll do fine!

good luck! I don't know what I would do if my CDC wasn't so fab, it makes the diet much easier IMO!

Good luck!! You'll do great!!
P.S. - did your first CDC not weigh you??? xx

She weighed me once, and didn't weight me again after that!
She was swooping me in, then straight back out again as if she didn't care.

She weighed me once, and didn't weight me again after that!
She was swooping me in, then straight back out again as if she didn't care.

That's not good. At least you have found a good CDC now! xx

Best of luck.... when you get in the swing of things it becomes much much easier... Glad you have a good CDC

Back