I realised I'd put on too much weight when.....

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Clare35, 14 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Clare35

Clare35 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Low GI plus Xenical
    .... people stopped saying "don't be daft you don't need to lose weight", and just avoided eye contact when I'd say I need to go on a diet!!

What was everybody elses "moment"?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    When I weighed over 21 stone and realised that things had to change.

4. Passiflora

Passiflora Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!

Diet:
    WW
    I was up in Scotland walking with hubby, and I had to stop, as I could not get my breath. So whilst recovering on a rock, two ladies of a rather substantial walked straight past me, greeted me with hearty "good mornings" and then I realised that if I didn't do something, I wouldn't get to that age!

The next time we went to Scotland, we went back to Glencoe, walked the same hill, and I've got a photo of me on my desk standing proud at the same rock, walking pole in hand and we made it to the top that time!!

I've since stumbled, but I've still got the photo on my desk to keep me going and to remind me that I CAN beat my food demons!!

5. Miss_Kassy

Miss_Kassy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(32.57%)
    Diet:
    Xenical / Calorie Counting
    I was trying to fasten my sandles and could hardly bed over to get them done up as I had boobs and belly in my way x

6. Jenny873

Jenny873 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Orlastat
    when i went from a size 22-24 to a size 26 in tops! I dont think my weight has ever hit me before this because im 6ft tall so I carry it pretty well. Even the Dr when i went in about my weight said to me 'you dont look that much over weight'... she soon swallowed her words when I stepped on the scales x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.