i really could cry

franbella21

minimims stalker
evening everyone! i had to come on here as im on the verge of cracking and i restarted today.friday is normally takeaway night and hubby is sat next to me eating away.i had the fone and ordered for him and was on the verge of ordering my normal but i had the will power not too.This should make me happy but feel miserable on the verge of tears.:( im sorry to moan lol but i really dont know what else to do.

if you try and stick to it you'll get the best feeling in the morning, you'll be swanning around thinking. " See..I did it.. I CAN do it.. and I WILL do it again just remember lass, one day at a time !

good luck and chin up.. just have a browse around this site for more inspiration..

w.....

x

Well done you!!! You my feel like crying now but I guarantee tht you will feel so empowered in the morning for resisting. Just make sure you leave the room when the hubby starts eating so you don't make the mistake of picking off his plate

im just staying on here bugging everyone lol i cant wait for that feeling its just pure habit i think x

hey, you are amazing! it is so hard when you get back on ss and are starving hungry. go you! :D

Last edited:
Hiya Hun

Just try and stick with it, it really does get easier and soon you will be crying tears of joy when those lbs start to drop off xx

Well done my OH just had chinese. Best thing to do is come on here or I go for a bath. If I cant see it It doesnt bother me as much. Just think of wi:D

MEGA KUDOS to you for your iron will! I am sorry you feel so down, but you will have the most awesome feeling of superior confidence when you remember that while your OH was chomping away, your body was burning fat to itself that whole time :D Well done - hope you feel happier soon xx

the feeling will have passed by now,just think of this whenever the situation comes around again.. and soon it'll be a habit when you wont even think about it.. well done you !

I know the feeling, post concert last night I was almost crying because I wanted takeaway - hubby was there and said you can have it but how would you feel in the morning. So resisted and did actually feel quite virtuous today.

So hang in there, and your new habit will be logging on here, showing off your weight loss and shopping on ebay for skinny clothing :D

I know how you feel!!
I link every special occasion with food or alcohol.
Popcorn at the cinema, kebab after a night out etc etc
but everyone is right, if you resist, that feeling of success far outways the enjoyment of the treat! and stepping on the scales and seeing the weight coming off is even better. Stick with it!
Good luck xx

Back