I really could use some advice, please.

I really could use some advice, please.
:wave_cry:Hi,
I started slimming world in may last year so nearly 10 months in you would think that I should have a handle on this by now. I have lost 2 stone 12.5 lb so far I have 6 lb to target and have plataued. I am just stuck. The last few weeks I have gone back to basics writing everything down and food optimising 100% but nothing is happening I really need a boost, I'm getting to the end of my teather and am ready to just call it a day!
Can anyone help? Please. x

hello and well done on your loss. possibly your body wants to stick at thie weight as its happy?
If you do want to lose more get some exercise. It honestly helps. Ive stalled ish for the last 2 weeks, got the 30 day shred dvd and have lost 2,5 lbs in 7 days!

I've actually cut down cardio and started doing 2 of the resistance/weight machines at the gym in the last 10 to 12mins of my gym hour. Trying to strengthen my muscles seems to have helped a lot, and it has kickstarted my weightloss again. If you're not exercising just now though, 30mins cardio 3 to 5 times a week would be a great start (e.g. a brisk walk, or if you already do that, up it to slightly more strenuous exercise). Basically, something that shocks your body into action a little would be good.

Thank you so much for your help. I lived on homemade veg soup this week and lost 2 1/2 lb and got my 3 stone, but I couldn't do it any longer than a week, too boring. I will definately have a go at the success express. Thank you for your advice.3 1/2 lb to target.

Back