I really could use some advice, please.

I really could use some advice, please.
:wave_cry:Hi,
I started slimming world in may last year so nearly 10 months in you would think that I should have a handle on this by now. I have lost 2 stone 12.5 lb so far I have 6 lb to target and have plataued. I am just stuck. The last few weeks I have gone back to basics writing everything down and food optimising 100% but nothing is happening I really need a boost, I'm getting to the end of my teather and am ready to just call it a day!
Can anyone help? Please. x

Well done on your weight loss!! when i got close to my target few yrs back i plataued to and didnt know what to do. I took a week off from doing the plan - ate what i wanted and then started again the following week - changing the things i did. I normally stuck to green days back then and only allowed myself 2 red days a week but i changed that and had more red days and it started coming off.. Stick with it hun dont give up you are so close and although it may seem like it will take forever it wont!! also try and add some more excercise in with it makes alot of difference x good luck

I too have been in that position!! Shelly advice as above good - I think a total change in your eating pattern - ie do more red if doing green!! Eat, eat and eat - all your free stuff cram it down - the more the better - honestly - I did that and lost 3 lb one week when I thought I wouldn't have lost any as really did stuff myself. Worth a go.

Thanks for your support but it is utterly soul destroying when people are achieving losses and admitting to being bad all week and you know you have been 100% good and had a gain. I find it all a bit confusing even at this stage.

Lisamumof4 said:
Thanks for your support but it is utterly soul destroying when people are achieving losses and admitting to being bad all week and you know you have been 100% good and had a gain. I find it all a bit confusing even at this stage.

Im pretty much the same as u. Ive 6lb to lose but im still getting 1lb loses a week. I started back after 3 month break in Jan and ive lost 7lb. My secret?? superfree and lots of and having my syn allowances. Without something bad inside u ur body won't process loses. So strange but trust me its true xx

i go to slimming world with my best mate and she doesnt want to go sometimes as she says she has had a bad week not stuck to it etc and i make her go she loses more than me and i've stuck to it, she says its because she has more to lose than me but i know how u feel when people lose and you dont. but stick with it u will get to target and little losses mean it stays off longer :D x

Hey Lisa

Keep going, you're doing brilliant. I know exactly how you feel. I joined SW 3 weeks ago with my mate at work. First week she lost 6lb, I lost 2lb, last week she lost 2lb, I lost 2.5lb. Went out on Sat for my birthday, stuck diet brilliantly, saved some syns so I could have 3 glasses of wine, no pudding. She eats 8 choccie biscuits at work other day, goes home eats 2 bags of crisps and 4 choc mini rolls, I lose 0.5lb last night, she loses 2lb. So in 3 weeks, I have lost 5lb, she has lost 10lb. Really pi$$es you off doesn't it?! I even went home and cried last night I was so disappointed :cry:

I have done WW on and off, more off, for years and never stuck at it. Joined SW and not one single time have I cheated or anything but you still expect big losses. This week I am drinking more water/juice and trying to fit in some form of exercise and see if that shift anything. I am determined not to sabotage myself and just keep chipping away at it.

Keep going honey, you'll get there, I'm sure we can all support each other along the way.

:grouphugg:xxxx

Back