I really hate drinking water....

Laila

Losing is the ONLY option
Hi

I just wanted to ask all you veterans out there, will there be any adverse effect on my weight loss if I use the drink mix with ALL the water I drink?

I absolutely can't stand the taste of water and always had squash with my water pre CD but now I just feel it tastes so chemically and I feel like I will be sick trying to get even one glass down.

I only use the drink mix sparingly just to take the edge off, do u think it will be ok?

All advice appreciated.

:confused:

Not sure about the watering flavourings, i use it occasionally but its too sweet for me, but i cant drink tap water eugh! i find if i drink bottled water it goes down much easier!! worth a try...

Good Luck!!

I haven't got any drink mix so can't comment on that. However I've got a britta filter jug which makes tap water taste lovely imo... maybe try getting one of those and keep it filled and in the fridge.

I use the water flavourings and add 1tsp to 2 litres of water instead of 1litre. That way it goes a little bit further and at least the water doesn't taste like water! I'm becoming slightly peppermint tea obsessed as seem to mention it in lots of my posts, but my CDC suggested that I make it up & allow it cool and that way I could have iced mint tea. Haven't tried it yet, but it's an idea to increase your fluid intake in a slightly different way.

I LIVE on water flavourings wouldnt have water without them!!!!!

I make half the strength though because It can be too sweet. I also make it hot and I put it in sparkling water when we go out so it tastes like lemonade

HTH
xxx

i use the water flavourings in all the water i drink, never bothered with that 1 teaspoon a day stuff. it hasn't affected me, but if i have too much it can give me the runs! nice.

Back