I really need to do this!!!

Rachel1974

Booked a hol to cyprus in June so I really need this to happen now.
Breakfast - Hi fi bar HEX B
Lunch - Jacket potato, Cottage Cheese, salad
Snack - Muller light
Dinner - Chicken with uncle bens light sweet and
sour sauce 4 syns for my portion and
chicken batchelors rice.
Mullerlight yogurt.

Extra Easy day

Last edited:
Off to Fitball today!!!!!!

Right feeling great today after a good day yesterday. I think this diary will really help keep me on track!
Going to fitball this morning too so it all helps.

Breakfast - Hifi Bar HEX b
Lunch - Baked Pot and Cheese Hex a and Beans
Dinner - Chilli con Carne and rice

Last edited:
Hi Rachel! Your diary looks good to me so far....don't forget to have your HEA though :). Hope you don't think I'm being nosey :eek: but where in Cyprus are you going? I'm currently looking at booking my honeymoon in October and am considering either Cyprus or the Maldives (h2b not keen on travelling too far so looking at both options as Cyprus is less than half the travelling time of the Maldives!). Anyway we normally stay in the UK and go to the Lakes or Dales so we haven't a clue where is nice abroad and where isn't!! Thanks, and good luck with your weight loss :D

Hi Rachel! Your diary looks good to me so far....don't forget to have your HEA though :). Hope you don't think I'm being nosey :eek: but where in Cyprus are you going? I'm currently looking at booking my honeymoon in October and am considering either Cyprus or the Maldives (h2b not keen on travelling too far so looking at both options as Cyprus is less than half the travelling time of the Maldives!). Anyway we normally stay in the UK and go to the Lakes or Dales so we haven't a clue where is nice abroad and where isn't!! Thanks, and good luck with your weight loss :D

I got married in Cyprus - church wedding in Limassol and loved it! I got married in October and it was 32 degrees in the morning!!!

Hi Tinyshoes
I love Cyprus!! I am not a great flyer either get so scared but love the hot sun so the flight time of Cyprus is just right for me!
My friend got married in Cyprus on the beach by the hotel and it was beautiful would really recommend it.
We go to Coral Bay in Paphos and it is beautiful. I fell in love with it from the first time we went and nowhere else lives up to it now in my eyes.
Thanks for helping me and reminding me of my hex a! Good luck with you wedding and enjoy every moment its wonderful xxx

Step aerobics this morning!!!

:D Been to step this morning and must have burnt off loads of cals as I sweated like mad :sigh:
Today is a good day I feel great sticking to plan.

Breakfast - Hifi bar HEXB
Dinner - Jacket pot and cottage cheese and salad
Tea - Tuna pasta bake.

Right Saturday today and usually my worst eating day! So trying to be good with Extra Easy today

Breakfast - 2 x toast and 1 laughing cow
Dinner - Baked Pot, cottage cheese with pineapple pickled onions and beetroot. Muller light and 2 cans diet coke.
Tea - Omlette with mushrooms and onion.
Snack - Cucumber and houmous

Small bottle wine - 9 syns

Last edited:
Ok Sunday today and I am taking the kids to my Nanas for a chippy dinner!!!

Breakfast - Mullerlight peach
Lunch - Grilled Cod and Mushy peas from chip shop and diet coke
Dinner - smash pizza eerrrggghhh never again!

Feel great today scales are 2.5lbs down already this week and weigh in not til wednesday:8855:

Last edited:
Monday and am feeling good again. Feel like I have lost this week and my diary is helping.
Breakfast - mullerlight peach
Lunch - Wholemeal roll HEX B and turkey salad and a diet coke
Dinner - Gammon, Egg and Sw chips and peas.
Glass of wine tonight and 2 pieces cheese for my hex a ;)

Wednesday morning and wi day.
I have lost 2.5lbs yeahhhhhhhhh

Breakfast - Hifi bar
Lunch - Baked pot , cottage cheese and beetroot
Dinner - Cod spring onions, mushrooms and rice

Need to loose 2lbs this week for my stone award.

Well done on the loss this week Huni!!!!
Keep it up and that stone sticker will be in your grip in no time!

Thanks girls xx This diary is helping so much.
Right today I went to fitball and now my legs are aching so much!!

Breakfast - Mullerlight and blueberries
Lunch - 1 wholemeal roll, quorn burger and cheese, tomato
Dinner - Prawn omlette and sw chips

Went to step aerobics this morning and feel much better. Need to loose 2lbs this week for my stone so am determind.

Breakfast - Hifi Bar
Lunch - Tesco Sliced beef and sw chips and green beans

Ok been away whilst on half term but wi today and still lost 1.5. Need 1.5 this week for my stone award. so need to be extra good!!!

Breakfast - Hifi bar
Lunch - sw quiche and a mug shot
Dinner - Sausage casserole and Baked potato

Back