I really want to get back to goal

I got to goal 5 years ago with CD and lost 5 stones; I have regained 3 stones :cry:and have now decided I have had enough. I have tried several times to restart CD and keep falling off the wagon. I have found that each time I restart I like less and less flavours. But today is the day and I am restarting with a fire in my belly. I am going to use the chocolate tetras as I really do like them. Initially I am going to have 4 products a day and possibly drop back to 3 next week as I am 5'7 and have found that sometimes I am better using 4. I will aim to drink at least 3 litres of water a day.
So girls, please wish me luck

good luck hun, you know you can do it, just hang on in there for the first few days x x

Best of luck hun xx

thank you ladies. So far so good, I've had 2 tetras so far and am now on my 4th pint of water and 4th pint of black coffee (I always have my brews in a pint mug even when not on CD). I have been out for a good long walk with the dog and stopped for a coffee at the garden centre on my way back AND I resisted the lovely muffins that were winking at me. It seems I could have my drive and mojo back to do it again. HURRAY

well done! I restarted last week after restarting several times!! well done for resisting the muffins, I had kit kats winking at me this week.. but resisted :) good luck

I'm a boy, can I wish you good luck too?!

Hope you find your first few days alright. You've had a fair few 'stops and starts' by the sounds of it - I wondered if perhaps you are struggling with the initial stages where you go into ketosis. Perhaps after a good week or so sticking to the diet 100 per cent (yeah, I know it's easier said than done!), things will settle into a happy pattern of ketosis.

You'll know better than I, having done so well before, but I'm coming up to week 4 and I really haven't been hungry for the last couple of weeks. Week one was pretty hellish.

Good luck!

x

cheery, yes as a boy you can also wish me luck. Its not always been the journey into ketosis which has been my problem; It could be week 2 and I then cheat; seems to me its just a case of being very weak willed. I think when you first do CD the desire and motivation to lose weight is so strong (because usually we have reached our rock bottom) and I was so motivated with the fabulous and speedy weight losses. However going back to do it again after gaining some weight is so much harder as I don't look and feel as bad as I did when 5 stones heavier.

Anyway I am now on day 2 and still very focused and determined.

My daily reports

Today is day 3 and I am still feeling very motivated; I did go on the scales this morning and was very pleased with the result. (I know I should only be weighed once a week, but I just wanted a sneak preview). Having 4 packs a day seems to be working for me. My worst time is in the evening and I would save a pack to have around 9pm, but that meant missing my lunch time pack. I would then be starving mid afternoon and end up cheating. But I now have them at 7am, 12.30pm, 5pm, and 9pm.
I have been doing around 3 litres of water each day plus lots of black coffee too. I am never off the loo lol.
I do have the beginnings of a headache this morning which is only to be expected, so need to take some nurofen.
I plan to take the dog out for a good long walk today and hopefully that will start toning my flabby legs.

And now it's day 4. I had a bit of a rough day yesterday, felt very tired and headachey. I took the dog on a very long walk and then snuggled down on the settee and had an hours sleep (which I definately needed) I was naughty and ate 5 grapes and a spoonful of peanut butter (I know I shouldn't have done it, but I did) there's nothing I can do about my cheat yesterday so I am not going to dwell on it and beat myself up about it. I have to focus on today and concentrate on being good for the next 24 hours. I think that having a sneak preview of the scales encouraged me to cheat, so I will also stay away from the scales. I think I will do my housework today, to keep my hands busy. Bring it on ...................

Day 5 and I am still going strong. I feel much better, headaches now gone, I feel slimmer and don't look as lumpy in my clothes. We are going on holiday in a month but I think that I will just move up to 810 whilst away and take my products with me. I am hoping to reach goal by mid/end of june by the latest. I am having a bit of a lazy day today as I feel very tired, I will of course take the dog out later and I think a visit to the local library is in order as I am going through books like nobodies business and they are not cheap to buy.

Day 6 and still doing CD. Did have a blip yesterday as I did feel mega stressed; however I have left it behind and am going to do my best to do 100% today. No point dwelling on my slip-up. Weigh-in day on saturday and I am looking forward to that. I am going to visit our local library today as I am reading so many books at the moment, it's costing me a fortune. I should go to the car boot sales really and buy lots from there.

Its not always been the journey into ketosis which has been my problem; It could be week 2 and I then cheat; seems to me its just a case of being very weak willed. I think when you first do CD the desire and motivation to lose weight is so strong (because usually we have reached our rock bottom) and I was so motivated with the fabulous and speedy weight losses. However going back to do it again after gaining some weight is so much harder as I don't look and feel as bad as I did when 5 stones heavier. .

I know exactly how you feel I'm pretty much the same. its so much harder restarting, good luck

Thank you ladies. The last 2 days have been a bit bumpy but I am still plodding on. It is day 8 today and my Weigh day. I have lost, ......drum roll...... 8lbs and I am over the moon as I am now only overweight, not obese. HURRAY, now lets see if I can have a good 2nd week.

Back