'I really wasn't well and took laxatives to lose weight': Natalie Cassidy admits to d

Hhhmmmmm.... I wonder how much money those airbrushed images made her.

Now that she's put the weight on she admits to doing it the wrong way. Why is it when celebs gain weight they always say that being thin was miserable and they gained the weight because of x,y,z?!! Why can't she be honest and admit she didn't learn to eat sensibly and change her eating habits?!

*grump*

Crikey it is scary, but in a weird way it is nice to see that they are human and struggle the same as us.

I guess it is whether or not she feels comfortable at that size and if she wasn't eating anything then can't be good!!!

when everi looked at her pics of her on the beach, she looked stiff and very sucked in stance.
i guess trying to look her best you know how celebs can't win with the media.

Very true, I don't envy them that part of being a celeb!!!

I agree about the celebs thing, who was it had a gastric band op but didn't admit it, and what about Anne Diamond?

I agree about the celebs thing, who was it had a gastric band op but didn't admit it, and what about Anne Diamond?

Was it Fern Britton, Jim? I read in a mag she (Cassidy) said she was told to put on weight by a dr cos she had pcos and if she was too think she wouldn't be able to conceive if too thin. The same can be said for being overweight even a little here pcos is concerned. Soz Jim, I might be talking in riddles here to ya....or are ya a modern man who doesn't flinch at the mention of 'women problems'? ;)

Yes Lyn, it was Fern Briton, you're right. Flinch from women's issues Lyn, Hell I've been married 36 years and suffered through evey one of them. :D

ooops, women's issues that is.

wait.....

Oh no, better not go there. :D

lol. I'd forgotten the point I was trying to make...erm it was that maybe Natalie is telling different stories as to why she regained the weight or it could be the media are making stories up for her. Regardless, I like her as an actress/tv presenter. Seems down to earth.

I remember that Diet Secrets docu she done for BBC3. It's really sad that girls as young as eight are worrying about how they look.:(

Back