I said No! Yay!!

trimlee

Love God; Love People
Just got a brainwave to start a thread on what we have NOT eaten, rather than what we have. So foods, snacks, etc we've said "NO!" to or resisted. It'll be interesting to see what yours adds up to at the end of a week.

I'll start off:

Today
Day1: said NO to bread tonight & No to the children's dinner leftovers :)

No to some biscuit wafer thingies sitting on the kitchen table at work and no to left over pizza at home (actually was going to eat some but my husband threw it in the bin before I had decided whether or not I wanted it, lol!)

No to eating the 2 chocolate bars i got at work today! i accepted them but gave them away to my work mate ^_^
my two faves too, so it was a very had no to make

i said no to a sweet at work! yay!

? ooops, probably breaking the rules of the thread here; but yesterday I said yay to everything: No!!! (I think I was comfort eating...)

i said no to lots today...

a bag of mini twix's
mcdonalds
cheese :D

i really need to avoid any dairy, im sensitive to it so i cant have it but i love cheese, i cant resist cheese. and little chocolates too.... mmmmm

Nice thread! It's great to recognize what we said no to. Congratulations everyone on saying NO!

I'm back! Been in off-wagon land for a couple of weeks where I didn't say no to myself. Done with that now and hopefully start posting little victories, yay!

Been cutting out evening carbs (part of a 28 day plan) so said no to rice on Monday, no to dumplings on Tuesday and no to bread yesterday - Yay!!!

Last night I was craving bombay potato with rice, from the local delivery place - got as far as adding them in the online trolley then said "don't be stupid" and had some Patak's garlic pickle on crackers instead! :angel09:

It probably saved me over 1,000cals because to get over the free delivery price I'd have ordered some dhal and naan bread too... when I get under 11 stone I'm having one home-delivery meal a week, Indian or pizza, but there's still 6lbs to go and I didn't really NEED it! :D

Back