I said No!

Mrscush

Woman on a mission!
Feeling rather virtuous at the mo *shines halo*..!

My team are all going to a GORGE gastro pub for lunch, its a working lunch, so all expenses paid..However I said politely no to eating there, instead I will join them for a diet coke and will have my speed soup before they go..

Feeling proud of myself for holding my head up high and keeping my willpower! ;)

Woo hoo well done on your will power :)

Oooh you go girl! Well Done - You must have an iron will :worthy: :D

Believe me, if this were a week ago I so would have been there as i totally was not 'in the zone' but am focussed this week (finally!)

Although, I will have food envy once I get to the pub im sure!!! :)

ooh cocktailprincess I LIKE that idea!

I will update when we get back with what I would have chosen (will give my low sin guess as well as what I prob would have opted for!) and then see.

I think I might have to use this methodology more often, might help me say no to more things...!

Funny thing is, i am now having my speed soup - and everyone is saying how nice it smells and they now fancy soup! lol!

It's a great feeling isn't it? I did that this week too and when I went to a friends for a cuppa today she offered me some sort of cake (she had a selection and I said no, made sure I had my sweeteners too so didn't have to have sugar :) )

Well done you :)

Back