i scream you scream....

celtgirl

just a quick note for those ice cream lovers! tesco sorbet range is fatfree/low fat and tastes just like icecream! I have tried lemon and the mango&blackcurrant one, delicious!! (200cals for a bowl too)

the raspberry one is delish too!!!

I mentioned this a while back but Ben and Jerrys frozen yoghurt falls within xenical rules as well :)

sorry poogatch, didnt see your original post! delighted to hear that, definitly give that one a go

Went and bought the Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Browny frozen yogurt! 3g fat per 100g. Its better than the proper ice cream!! They do Phish Food version too. Its a bit higher. mmmmm

I have problems with low fat ice cream! hehe I just cant stop! Its too nice to have 1 bowl haha

xx

I too am a tub and spoon girl

surely you mean the bin ?! :giggle:
i bought apple and lychee sorbet in lidl today. 1 serving is 0.01g fat! it is delicious! very appley and exactly the same texture as ice cream!

I had the Ben and jerries ice cream tonight... I could only handle a few very small mouthfuls. its so sweet.....

It's not in the rules... so don't worry. LOL..
If you do your shopping online or have a chance to try getting it on three.

ohh my mistake i thought you meant the frozen youghrt b&j. your exercise diary motivated me enough to join a gym! going to tomorrow for a trail. so thanks :):cross: so nervous though, im sure there'll be tons of skinny gym bunnies everywhere!

I cant eat a whole tub of the frozen yoghurt, its too much. The raspberry sorbet is a totally different matter and that tub just goes into the bin! I have to hide them in the freezer. DH keeps eating them. Hardly fair since he can have all the 'naughties' he likes! lol

ooohhh ive been wanting to try this but at 3g per 100g ive just not let myself try it incase i eat too much lol..theres other deserts that are much lower so ill stick to them for now and just be jelous of all you guys lol.. i mite try them apple things for lidl tho they sound niceeee

Back