I see i'm in good company!

yumyum

Hiya girlies i'm back seems so long since i came on here , i'm treating today as my new day 2, came off the diet but realise i need to keep going to loose my excess.
Some of the oldies (LOL!!) may remember that i really upped the exercise but this kind of knocked me off the wagon...whilst out on a run 4th of the week i can only imagine i passed out...i came to on the moor with no other company apart from some sheep...SCARED ME BIG TIME!!, i thought that in order to keep up my running etc i would eat sensibly, which mostly i did but also fell back into my greedy bingy ways. This wasn't helped by having a 2 week time of the month it was heavy +++(sorry if my details are a bit much but think it may help anyone else going through it).I was told by my gp that as i'd lost lotsa of body fat my store of oestrogen had been reduced (as this is stored in body fat) so this could be the reason for such a clear out lol!!
I'm pleased that i maintained my weight but know deep down i could be so much closer to target so i'm back and its lovely seeing some of the old gang and lots of new recruits to ha ha ha . xx

Welcome back Toni, was wondering where you had been.

Good luck restarting LT and don't go mad with the exercise, our bodies just don't have the energy stored to do too much.

Welcome back Toni, thats you, me and Louize now. Louize came back yesterday and I mentioned you in her thread. x

YAY!! welcome back!!!!!!!!!!! :hug99:
Thats very scary what happened to you and to be honest you probably made the right decision to eat if you were going to run like that as you shouldnt risk it, but i am glad to see you back on here and back on tfr :D you only have 32lbs to go so dont fret - yes you could have been closer but dont feel bad about it, you did what was right at the time :)

How are you coping back on tfr then? xxxxxxxxxx

I was told by my gp that as i'd lost lotsa of body fat my store of oestrogen had been reduced (as this is stored in body fat) so this could be the reason for such a clear out lol!!

Why didnt my gp explain it like that?!! lol very helpfull, thanks chick! :D

Arggghhhh thanks my lovelies, as i said i'm in good company!!lol. Well summer i'm finding it sooooo hard god all i can think about is food, but i did it before so i can do it again!!....I will do it! xx

ahhh poop on a stick!! :(

yep youre right, youve done it before and CAN do it again :D xxxx

Hiiiii hun!! Welcome back! My word were all at it at the moment aren't we! How are you? As for the sheep...just be grateful that was the only company you woke up with...you could have had cows too ;) sorry to hear it had a bad effect on you but at least you came back!! I'm struggling this time too but were all in the same boat and will sail there together lol. (No idea why im talking about boats and sailing!)xx

i know reading some of the old posts i see several familiar faces restarting, to all the new peeps reading this give it 100% the first time as 2nd time round sucks lol!!! x

Hey Toni, welcome back. Lol at your last post. That is so true!

Back