i see they have the porridge oats now

missjam

im returning after total disaster... but yeah i have noticed on the websites they have a new porridge oat product... is this a little bit like porridge or is it more of a drink than a little meal kinda thing? this could make my life a whole lot easier as when i do cambridge diet all i have is the porridge! xx

Hello, Welcome Back. I'm on Day 4 and liking the porridge. I really enjoyed the CD porridge, I found it nicer. But this one is perfectly fine, you'll need to play with the amount of water you add, as adding 200ml gives very watery porridge. I added cinnamon just to flavour it - it's not bad at all, tastes porridgy! Good Luck

im returning after total disaster... but yeah i have noticed on the websites they have a new porridge oat product... is this a little bit like porridge or is it more of a drink than a little meal kinda thing? this could make my life a whole lot easier as when i do cambridge diet all i have is the porridge! xx

I saw that there too & was wondering what it was like. Thanks for asking.

lizzy27 - Is it pretty light on the sweetness (like the drinks?) coz the overwhelming sweet taste of everything is why I never got on with the Cambridge. Ta!

Anyone else tried it?

Hi Rimini - Yes, it's less sweet than the CD one, but tasty, though. I'm the opposite, I would prefer sweeter, sharper flavours - but I'm grateful for anything at mealtime!

Back