I seem to have lost my motivation

LisaM1977

Gold Member
Aargh dont know wots wrong with me I seem hungry all the time and un motivated to exercise :(

you and me both lisa, you ain't on your own!!.. fortunately I haven't put any weight on as yet, but I've been really struggling since Christmas...
uuuuuurgh x

I feel the same I feel like I am eating really well but it's not showing ... X

Google some recipes. Maybe you are not eating enough! Sometimes that can happen. Nice ones like this Double bacon & cheese burger and Chips off SW site.

Create a taste of America with this hearty burger that's packed full of flamegrilled flavours. Dieting should not taste this good!
Serves: 1
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Syns per serving:
FREE FREE

2 shallots
1 garlic clove
250g extra lean minced beef
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fry Light
4 rashers of bacon, lean
60g wholemeal bread roll
2 x 25g Dairylea Light Cheese Slices

1. Peel and finely chop the shallots and peel and crush the garlic. Place the shallots, garlic, beef and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, season well and combine with your fingers.
2. Divide into two portions and shape each into a burger. Spray with Fry Light and grill on each side for 5-6 minutes (or until cooked to your liking). Meanwhile, remove all visible fat from the bacon and grill.
3. Slice the bread roll in half and place two bacon rashers on the bottom half. Top with a burger and a slice of cheese. Place the bread roll lid on top and serve.
Tip: Add 6 Syns if not using wholemeal bread and a further 6 Syns if not using cheese as Healthy Extra.

:) Ruth

That's fine . A lot of us go to sw as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Same here Eating is fine, but Exercise is suffering this week. Was supposed to go back to the gym this week but have been too busy :(

Yeah I have been finishing work late so can't be bothered going to gym .. Naughty me

Come on guys, we are all here to motivate each other so how about we all say what exercise we are gonna do in the next week & encourage each other to do it (my exercise bike keeps looking at me accusingly)

And Ruth that recipe looks yummy x

Well my exercising tomorrow will be dancing on team work night out . I then plan to do my Zumba DVD for 40 mins every other day... If my ankle handles it :) slightly worried about food tomorrow night it's an Asian restaurant and it's a set Buffett have already decided to limit myself too 2 vodka & diet cokes... Don't actually feel like drinking tbh x

I went for a long alk round town yesterday, today I did some energetic chores and tommorow I am taking the littleun to Soft Play, so not exactly sat on my arse all day but still not "proper" exercise. I have my Wii Active to use aswell or the little digital man will start telling me off.

I'm trying to find some exercises I can enjoy at home in the evening. I keep hearing people raving about Zumba. What DVD's would you recommend. I live in the sticks, so gym classes aren't realistic after work.

I have the Biggest Loser DVD's they are fab,really get you sweating! lol. I dont have the Zumba DVD's but I do have Zumba on the wii. The DVD's are supposed to be really good. I enjoy the actual Zumba class, so if my front room was big enough and not full of toddler toys I would probably invest in the Zumba DVD's lol.

Thanks hobnobsmummy. The biggest loser DVD's sound like something I might try. My living room is covered in toddler toys too, and not exactly the biggest of rooms. I used to be able to do step aerobics, just about, but hadto rearrange sofas each time. Now I've the little ones stuff too...
Can't use this as an excuse, but need to get alternatives

Biggest Loser DVD you dont need a huge space to do it in, I can just about lie on the floor in our front room lol.

Know what you mean. Had a big tidy of toys before Santa called, but Santa and family left a whole new load of stuff for me to trip over, find in my shoes in the morning, and stand on and hurt my foot in the middle of the night lol. Still wouldn't have it any other way!

I prefer the Zumba classes.. You might be surprised and find a Zumba class in your area.. My one starts at 8:15pm which is great as kids in bed OH is on couch duty with cat for company lol it is held in a church hall..

I bought the DVD with the exercise ball .. Use it a bit then gathered dust till it got trashed. So classes it is

Thanks for the encouragement. I live in the countryside. Not much nearby. Good for walking in the brighter evenings though. I'd love to try a class. This is something I could aim for after Easter. I'm working full time, and at uni too. After Easter all will be submitted so I will have the opportunity to travel to some classes on the way home from work or something. In the mean time, I'm gonna have to rely on getting some good DVD's for when LO goes to bed.

hey hun stick to it . i know its hard. i've lost another 4 and half pounds in just over 2 weeks. i have done no excersise and even been munching on yummy weight watcher choclote mouses etc. i know u feel hungry now but honestly your body will get used to it and now im never hungry when i first started i was bloody starving all the time. keep up with the good work hon and u will lose weight xx

Last edited:
Back