I start my Journey again tomorrow.

AmyToria

And I cannot wait! I was wondering if any other people who are starting again/ recently started would like to be my weight loss buddy? xxx

Wishing you the good luck with your new start tomorrow!

Thank you lovely :D

I'm starting again tomorrow :). Have 4 stone to lose I'm hoping to be half way there by august/September time.
Start weight: 13stone 8 pound x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I'll tell you my start weight tonight hehe, but I need to lose around 2 stone by september, might even have to be 3, I just want to go back to university as a new person :) with a new attitude to food. Good luck lovely :) x

How did you get on? I've been for a 3 mile walk today uphill as well!! Hopping for a good night sleep tonight!
Just worked out I need to lose two of my son in weight :-( that's a lot!! I struggle to carry him for longer than 10 minutes so goodness only knows how I manage with my weight!! x

Well, i swear i read 12 stone 12 on the scales, but the lady wrote 12st 2lb, which I really do hope is correct! I have eaten tons today it seems, had a yummy dinner. Mash potato with fried tomatoes and onions mixed in with cottage cheese and my HEX A. Well done on the walk! To think I was proud of walking home from group (all downhill) lol. Awwh how old is your son? xx

He is one in just over a week I can't believe how quick it has gone! I really want to be back to my pre pregnancy weight 11-10 by my birthday in august.
Well done with your weigh in. Was it what you expected?

Erm, it was about what I was expecting I suppose. I'm being really strict with it this time, coz I need to lose this weight before I go back up to uni. I had a costa iced tea today. Round about 5 syns coz its 100 calories. I had a good long walk around the town, so Im sure some of that counts towards body magic :) xx

Hi, Ive just gone back to sw this week. I got down to 11st 7lb last september (not my goal but I was on my way) from 12.9 and stopped going out of laziness and now ive put all my weight back on plus and extra 4.5lb :cry:
So I started again last Thursday with my sister in law (who is as bad as me and stopped going!) and I am determined to stick to it this time.
Ive never been on this site before but its giving my so much inspiration that I already feel I can concour this weight!!
Good luck with your journey hun, will check by to see how your doing xx

I no what you mean I need to beat this bulge this time I am so annoyed as every time I quite I always rejoin heavier!! I am determine this time to stick at it even if it takes me ages!! 9 weeks till hold so would like to drop a dress size by then. First weigh in yesterday lost 3.5 so now 14stone 13.5. Need a good week this week aiming for 2lbs xx

Back