Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I start my Journey again tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone' started by AmyToria, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. AmyToria

AmyToria Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And I cannot wait! I was wondering if any other people who are starting again/ recently started would like to be my weight loss buddy? xxx

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Wishing you the good luck with your new start tomorrow!

4. AmyToria

AmyToria Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you lovely :D

5. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

I'm starting again tomorrow :). Have 4 stone to lose I'm hoping to be half way there by august/September time.
    Start weight: 13stone 8 pound x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

AmyToria likes this.
  6. AmyToria

AmyToria Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'll tell you my start weight tonight hehe, but I need to lose around 2 stone by september, might even have to be 3, I just want to go back to university as a new person :) with a new attitude to food. Good luck lovely :) x

7. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

How did you get on? I've been for a 3 mile walk today uphill as well!! Hopping for a good night sleep tonight!
    Just worked out I need to lose two of my son in weight :-( that's a lot!! I struggle to carry him for longer than 10 minutes so goodness only knows how I manage with my weight!! x

8. AmyToria

AmyToria Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, i swear i read 12 stone 12 on the scales, but the lady wrote 12st 2lb, which I really do hope is correct! I have eaten tons today it seems, had a yummy dinner. Mash potato with fried tomatoes and onions mixed in with cottage cheese and my HEX A. Well done on the walk! To think I was proud of walking home from group (all downhill) lol. Awwh how old is your son? xx

9. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

He is one in just over a week I can't believe how quick it has gone! I really want to be back to my pre pregnancy weight 11-10 by my birthday in august.
    Well done with your weigh in. Was it what you expected?

10. AmyToria

AmyToria Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Erm, it was about what I was expecting I suppose. I'm being really strict with it this time, coz I need to lose this weight before I go back up to uni. I had a costa iced tea today. Round about 5 syns coz its 100 calories. I had a good long walk around the town, so Im sure some of that counts towards body magic :) xx

11. Haylz4684

Haylz4684 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, Ive just gone back to sw this week. I got down to 11st 7lb last september (not my goal but I was on my way) from 12.9 and stopped going out of laziness and now ive put all my weight back on plus and extra 4.5lb :cry:
    So I started again last Thursday with my sister in law (who is as bad as me and stopped going!) and I am determined to stick to it this time.
    Ive never been on this site before but its giving my so much inspiration that I already feel I can concour this weight!!
    Good luck with your journey hun, will check by to see how your doing xx

12. carlyb30

carlyb30 Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming worrld
    I no what you mean I need to beat this bulge this time I am so annoyed as every time I quite I always rejoin heavier!! I am determine this time to stick at it even if it takes me ages!! 9 weeks till hold so would like to drop a dress size by then. First weigh in yesterday lost 3.5 so now 14stone 13.5. Need a good week this week aiming for 2lbs xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.