I START MY LL GROUP WEDNEDAY AT 6PM

LOT OF LUCK FOR TONIGHT I'LLDOIT.....

:p :p :p
Just popped in to wish you tons and tons of luck tonight at your meeting. You'll be fine. Keep us posted, do a Weight Loss Tracker to keep you focused and you are able to see it time and time again going down everytime you come onto this Forum.

:p :p :p
Just popped in to wish you tons and tons of luck tonight at your meeting. You'll be fine. Keep us posted, do a Weight Loss Tracker to keep you focused and you are able to see it time and time again going down everytime you come onto this Forum.

thanks Carolyne yours and everyones support is fantastic....heres too my 1st week :D :eek:
xxc

hey mrs... just wanted to say good luck for tonight!!! if you put half as much effort into your LL that you do into helping people out here you will be a skinny mini in no time at all

let us all know how you get on

love

Gen xx

hey mrs... just wanted to say good luck for tonight!!! if you put half as much effort into your LL that you do into helping people out here you will be a skinny mini in no time at all

let us all know how you get on

love

Gen xx

Ahhhhhhh Gen Thanks :eek: you are great too.Am looking forward to it.....gotta find something to wear most of my clothes are ):eek: ( TiGhT !!!! lol
Thanks again............................:D

Thanks Lee I know what to expect....wish I didnt :eek: Thanks for your support how are you doing??
xxc:)

Good thanks, still resisting any temptation and starting to get used to the LL shakes slowly. And amazingly i feel good :)

Hi Thanks you guys your so nice :D

Well yesterday I was nervous all day :eek: silly really,But my meeting was at 6pm and by 4pm my nervous went????Wher I dont know lol.Well i left abit early got the money out walked round the block didnt want to seem the D E S P E R A T E one!:eek: When I got there there was this really really slim girl in the hall/enterance I thought God shes done so well.......I thought she was getting pack???
Well 3 other ladies we're already there ,so I felt ok,everyone smile we all said hello and I sat down,the other 2 turned up a little while later and we all waited for the weigh-in etc.Did our weights :( measured us and gave us our record cars/bags of LL stuff and took our orders and we paid.
Everyone was nervous you could see it but after half an hour it felt like we'd known each other an age :D
The ladies were fab.I felt like I belonged somewhere in my awful dieting history....we had all been where I was and we all need this support,the time flew and I am looking forward to next week,I feel having had such a good 1st group meeting it will I hope keep me on track as Im really looking forward to seeing everyone again?
As for the slim lady in the entrance she turned out to be one of the ladies daughter's and has been 'skinny' all her life as her mum put it!I didnt tell anyone about my previous WRONG observations!lol :eek:
Well I went home and felt great.
Got up this morning and I never eat or drink before 10am but by 9.30am I'd already drank 2 litres of water :D I need to get the 4 litres drunk by 2pm so its done out of the way :rolleyes: and I can drink abit more in the evening.......dont want to have to run to the loo to often in the middle of the night sure my house is haunted and dont want to walk around in the dark :D :eek: lolxx
Well wish me luck Im so keen to get this job done this time must pop to the loo number 6 times in 1 hour :eek:
xxc

ooh... that sounds so promising! My LLC is going to be a bloke! I wonder how that will work out? Does anyone else have experience of having a same sex group with a different sex leader. Mind you, I think he's been doing this a while, so I imagine he must have become hardened to the sort of things women talk about when they get together... poor bloke... :D

Well done you!!! You're another one who's an inspiration to me. I'm going to be just under one week behind you, so I'll be keeping an eye on you lady!!! :D

GG
:)

ooh... that sounds so promising! My LLC is going to be a bloke! I wonder how that will work out? Does anyone else have experience of having a same sex group with a different sex leader. Mind you, I think he's been doing this a while, so I imagine he must have become hardened to the sort of things women talk about when they get together... poor bloke... :D

Well done you!!! You're another one who's an inspiration to me. I'm going to be just under one week behind you, so I'll be keeping an eye on you lady!!! :D

GG
:)
Hi yer gaijingirl
Thanks for your support :)
A bloke hey thats good,I dont know of anyone whos had that but im sure theres has been.Has he done LL his-self?Its was so nice like I said being wi th people whoknow what you,ve been through /going through..it makes so much differance doesnt it?Theres nothing so lonely as dieting on your own and as you say the inspirational people here will spur you on,I dont feel an inspiation but thankyou so much for the kind comments,Ive just had a rough life so I know how things drag us down.You will be a valuable member here as already you are supporting me.
I'll be looking forward to your success' too ;)
xxc

Good luck ILLDOIT!!!!!!!!!!

What flavours are you having today?? Have you got set times to have the packs?? That always helped me actually!

Good luck ILLDOIT!!!!!!!!!!

What flavours are you having today?? Have you got set times to have the packs?? That always helped me actually!

Hi Karen
Thanks so much for your support.
Im having;
chicken soup
mushroomsoup
vanilla shake
choclate shake
11am :)eek: now),2pm 5pm 8pm
I learnt that doing CD :D
How are you doing?
xxc

Hiya

That sounds perfect!!!!!

I love the choc shake sooooo much!! In fact i've just had one for breakfast. They are so much nicer made with water from the fridge though, the colder the better!!

I've got a thai chilli soup for lunch (about 1pm). Didn't like those at the start but now i love them (great as crisps too!!). Then a Peanut Bar at about 4pm. Then a chicken and veggie meal at 7ish.

I'm doing good thanks hun, scales are down 2lbs this morning so well chuffed about that!! 9lbs left til target! I've gone 11 days without bingeing which is amazing for me!! I'm off to Blackpool tomorrow for a girly weekend - i'll be excellent foodwise (am taking packs with me), altho will be drinking lots so am hoping i don't put weight on!! No chance of bingeing this weekend though as i'll be busy busy busy!!

I'm v v determined to get back to target ;o)

Luv,

Well done you,I cant wait to be where you are.
I hope I like the shakes/soup but I know they'e a means to a way of me getting slim :rolleyes: so I have to get them down what~ever x
Fantastic youve not binged for 11 days thankyou your showing us it can be done.
Have a fantastic weekend........although Im sure you will and find that flipping PRINCE of yours :D
xxc

Yeah i promised myself to stick to this diet even if the shakes tasted like fish heads haha. I gagged all the way through my first one but soon found the flavours i liked - and now i'm addicted to them!!

Ha ha - yeah hope i find my prince soon, he's very elusive!! Won't find him in Blackpool though tee hee!

Back