I start on....

wants2bnormal

6 stone to lose!
17 November!!! wohooo i know its a bit away but i thought well that gives me my birthday celebrations then a week to recover lol then start!!

Cant believe it after all this moaning im actually going to start!

Hey Jodie thats fab news!! I had to stop cause of work which Im annoyed about but I will still be a diet buddy LOL! Ill be on the WW forum but you must keep me posted hun.
Im feeling like crap right now, got the flu!!!! Booohhooo
Congrats on the finally getting a date xxxhugsxxx

Thats a shame that you had to stop of course diet buddy is always good!! i did ww was i was 16 *shows how long ive been dieting for* and it did wonders for me so good luck to you!!

Get some lemsip down yah! or a vodka lol im sure there only like 2pts depends if you have fat coke or skinny coke lol!

xxxxx

me to claire, how you getting on with it then??! :D i am really chuffed and this CDC i spoke seemed a lot more cheerier and friendlier on the phone than the rest so cant wait!! xxx

hey hon, been reading ur messages and im really happy for you.
it is really frustrating when you're unhappy and not on the diet road yet, but as soon as i started cd i felt much better.
now i dont really get as stressed if i look fat, because i know im doing something about it.
good luck - the wait will fly by especially if u have a birthday!

Who did you get Jodie?

HI Claire I got Laura :) she was lovely on the phone!

Congrats Jodie, very pleased for you! It is really exciting thinking that you are going to do it! Are you going to get a countdown ticker til you start?! x

Didn't think of that Kerry good idea!!! :) ill go do that now

hey jodie!, well done on setting the date !! good luck with starting cd!!

xx

I can't believe after all that moaning and wanting to start yesterday you're actually planning a 2 week bender first!! :rotflmao:

But I still hope you have a fab birthday. You're only 23 once!

That's good you will like her!!

I think you should do us all a favour and have something yummy to eat for us and maybe a drink or 10 too:D

I can't believe after all that moaning and wanting to start yesterday you're actually planning a 2 week bender first!! :rotflmao:

But I still hope you have a fab birthday. You're only 23 once!
lol i know i know!!!!

That's good you will like her!!

I think you should do us all a favour and have something yummy to eat for us and maybe a drink or 10 too:D
lol im sure ill manage that nae bother

Good luck 'wants2benormal' did you do CD last year or am I imagining it???

All the best! AMx

glad your finally starting good luck to you x

Good luck 'wants2benormal' did you do CD last year or am I imagining it???

All the best! AMx

No hun i did LL last year! for 7 weeks lost 44lbs :( but put it all back on comfort eating!

Jodie x

Back