I Start Tommorow

The first week is the hardest so be prepared and remember that the first WI is always the biggest and makes it all worthwhile.

Drink plenty of water as this will help you lose more weight.

Pop on here for help/encouragement/support whenever you need to to get you through the week.

Good luck and welcome to the best diet ever - if you stick to it 100%.

x

1ST TIP :- no cheating

2nd TIP :- enjoy it and just cos others struggle and suffer this does not mean you wiil

3rd tip:- loads of water

4th TIP:- space your meals evenly through out the day and you MUST have all your allocated meals

Hiya :)

My advice is to enjoy it, smile through every part of it, you are changing your life for the better so why not enjoy the ride and laugh your way to slimdom.

Never dwell on the negatives, always see the positives and realise that this diet is a choice and not a prison sentence, you have decided to be slim and this is a quick, safe way of doing that so be proud of your decision and blink and be slim.

Let nothing and nobody stand in your way, including yourself!

GO FOR IT!

Well said Icemoose, well said BRAVO BRAVO so true!

Good luck hun, just do what it says on the packet and keep coming on here, we are nice honest!!!!!!!!!! x

good luck Em just keep glugging the water and logging on here

Thanks So glad i found this site, everyone is so helpful and friendly. I'll be a skinny bride come November and make my dad proud from heaven (Thats my goal)
xxx

That is a greal goal and totally achievable, just got to focus on it and value it so much that it is never in question.

Mike

Good luck in your new venture, of a new body for your wedding. The first week is the hardest as you are breaking old habits, do as the others say above and it will be plain sailing!!

Back