I start tomorrow after a break

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by onefatmama, 5 August 2007 Social URL.

1. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The great CD, Again!
    Hi,

Im "one fat mama", used to post as "big mama 2 little mama"

Im starting back on CD tomorrow after a break of a few months.

First time around I lost 4 stone and this time I would like to shed the same amount.

I had to stop last time because I found out I was preganant, but 3 weeks ago I had to end a much wanted pregnancy :cry::cry: due to severe abnormalities.

I have two young boys and this time I was pregnant with a much wanted girl.:sigh::(

Maybe we'll try again some day.

So now I want to focus on getting fit, slim and healthy.

I know the first few days can be tough, but can anyone give advice on re-starting after a few months off?

Thanks

Onefatmama xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    sorry to hear about your loss hun ,iv e just restarted after a break of about 8 months i would just sat take one day at a time and keep your goal in mind i lost a stone in the first week, if your struggling join the hour by hour thread which is started everyday you ll get loads of support, hope this helps

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Sorry to hear your news :-(

Good luck on the restart, just make water your best friend and hang in there this week and by next weekend you will be cooking fat for fun.

Mike

5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    so sorry to hear ur bad news...just want to wish u good luck with ur restart.

6. wanna b a yummy mummy

wanna b a yummy mummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    best wishes for the re-start

Christine xx

7. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi honey, was only wondering yesterday how youde gone on with your horrid decisions. You will be fine with your restart and just think of the extra cals you can burn starting your practicing again!!

In all seriousness I hope you are doing well, Im sure you will still be having a lot of moments of extreme sadness and although you never forget time will make things easier, I know it may not seem it at the moment as I wouldnt have belived it after my son was stillborn but I promise it does!! Sending love and lots of willpower for your first few days, Sarahxx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.