I start tomorrow!

saraian24

Gold Member
Going to enjoy my valentines day first and have a takeway - nothing spcial but a fav if mine then tomorrow morning time to start my new regime and sticking to it!

Have a lovely evening all!!!

and me!

**slopes off to have a romantic shake**

xxx

pmsl @ romantic shake, good luck hun and hope day 1 is easy for you x

good luck with ur start tomorrow.

Enjoy your meal tonight, good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck with day 1 :)

Are you trying to conceive while on CD? :confused:

We are off contraception but avoiding ov time, we use NFP and ise the chart as a guidline as well as OKPS. if i fall pregnant then will stop straight away - but yes my husband and I want more children. But id prefer a lot of weight of first to carry a baby better.

May as well be lighter and healthier to carry another baby - ive had 2 miscarriages in the past so i want the best as any mother does.

We are off contraception but avoiding ov time, we use NFP and ise the chart as a guidline as well as OKPS. if i fall pregnant then will stop straight away - but yes my husband and I want more children. But id prefer a lot of weight of first to carry a baby better.

May as well be lighter and healthier to carry another baby - ive had 2 miscarriages in the past so i want the best as any mother does.

((hugs)) hope the weight loss brings some luck for you on the baby front. I had a miscarriage a couple of years ago, I know how hard it can be. :sigh:

good luck tomorrow :)

But its not about having a baby - i just want that amazing feeling back that I had doing cambridge and seeing the weight fall off. I never felt so healthy when i got down too 14 stone 13, wa amazing and now loads of its piled on i feel dreadfull again.
Goes to show i need to do this.

Well good luck getting that feeling back! :D It certainly does work and makes us feel great in the process. :) I'm a 'restarter' too. :)

Good morning 2 u ;) I hope ya enjoyed ur take away last night, Good luck with starting today :)

Hola All.

I'm starting tomorrow ... seeing my CDC at 9am ... can i just pig out today or should i "prepare" myself???
I had dreams last night about doing it and having such bad breath no one would come near me ... not even my dog ... hehe!

Good luck starting today.

I start tomorrow (16th) and cannot wait to get stuck into it!

Hola All.

I'm starting tomorrow ... seeing my CDC at 9am ... can i just pig out today or should i "prepare" myself???
I had dreams last night about doing it and having such bad breath no one would come near me ... not even my dog ... hehe!

I think its advised not too pig out on carbs lol but as you see i didnt take that advice!!! but i enjoyed every mouthful!

Getting on okay today - im glad im SS+ so ive had a bar,a porridge so far, on 3rd pint of water and later on having some more porridge and some chicken to keep me going.

Genuinly feeling hungry now though and not just emotional hungar so im going to make sure i space stuff out properly!

I've given most my food away to my friends ... so i won't be pigging out because the cupboards are bare ... just want to get started ... so impatient.

Should i eat breakfast tomorrow as my appointment is at 9am and i want to start tomorrow?

Back