I started cd yesterday, Im so tired

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I cant wait to be slim, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all, I just wanted to ask anyone if they felt really tired on cd. I am on day 2 and all I want to do is sleep. Is this a normal side effect?
    I havent had a headache but I have felt really hungry. does it generaly take 3 days to lose any side effects or does it take longer, Any advice would be great xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    3-4 days - sometimes a bit longer. I felt like that days 1-3 and woke up on day 4 feeling like I could run a marathon!

Then about week 3 I seemed to plummet in energy levels and spent a weekend on the sofa watching DVDs, but was fine again by the Monday.

Keep up the good work - you'll get through it and feel MUCH better soon!

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Your body has to adapt to a new form of intake, you will also be going through a form of detox...I was tired for over 1 week and felt sick for 2 but I persevered and it soon lifted and felt full of energy.
    Your body needs time to adjust to the new intake.

Good luck and do keep going it truly is worth it.

5. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Drink more water it helped me.I'm on day 3 now and had a headache this morning,i took 2 pills and lots of water and now i feel ok.Good luck.

6. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Usually I start to feel very tired if I haven't drunk enough water, so get drinking! Hope you feel better soon :)

7. I cant wait to be slim

I cant wait to be slim Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thankyou for all your advice. I will just wait until friday and hopefully I will feel fine xx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.