I started today!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Today I have started SS+ Im just having the shakes, as I dont trust myself with food just yet.
Im feeling really positive!
I am on my own a lot as DH works away, so I may need plenty of support, and Im hoping to get plenty of inspiration from here too.
I lost a pound on the run up to starting so am counting that one to put on my ticker :D so Im a pound less already!!

Hi Hels, welcome & good luck! You'll get lots of support here to help you through... I live in the middle of nowhere & didn't know anyone else doing CD... until I found minis. It has helped me to stay on track and been a great source of advice, info & inspiration. See you on the threads!!!
xxx

Hello & welcome :D This site is great, for advice, support and asking what we may think are silly questions. I wish you all the best on your journey x

Thank you!! :D
I think Ill struggle when cooking for the children, and on an evening when Im bored etc....Im a real emotional eater.actually make that WAS!!!!!

Hi x

Welcome, something I have started in the evenings, and this might sound really sad... is a latch hook rug. My mum bought me one to keep me busy in the evenings. Seriously you get addicted to it. Getting into something like that in the evenings might help.x x

Thank You! I have decided to do a car boot in April, so Im going to be sorting out and de cluttering for that, keeps me busy, active and Ill make some money for a new hair cut!

Wow well done, thats good going, 5.5lbs!

Good luck with ya weight loss journey...once you see the results of the first week you'll be inspired to keep going:D and it's such a great place here for motivation and advice:)

Welcome from me too. My husband works nights so i'm on my own too. If i'm not on here i keep myself busy by card making. I'm quite a good knitter and i must look out all my odd balls of wool and get making something.
Good luck on your journey, you'll have lots of friends here.

Hi and good luck with your CD journey. The site is great help I go on it when my family are eating or when I need a bit of motivation and encouragement. Ive done SS for 5 weeks now and been 100%. Good luck

Back