I still can't actually believe...

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
...that I was looking at bikinis today for my hols in September! I was going to buy this one in my current size (14/16) but OH wouldn't let me as he said it would be a waste of money as by September my shape will have changed again and he'll buy it for me nearer the time, more likely in a 12 all over!!! Me...who 9 months ago absolutely hated my body and was disgusted with myself for how I'd let myself go!

Don't think my body will look quite this good but new gym/swimming pool opened at work this week and I get a great rate as staff and no excuse for not using it as have to pass it every day for work!!!

Maybe after my hols I'll be brave enough to post my before and afters, possibly with me in a bikini... xx

I_128583251_02_20091103

Whoops! Sorry lovely Mods meant to post this in off-topic! xxx

WOW thats gorgeous - wheres it from?

Im going on my holidays in September but Im still VERY SELF CONCIOUS so it will be a tankini for me - maybe next year lol!!

buy it now in a 12 so you have something to aim for, it might not be there when you want it!

buy it now in a 12 so you have something to aim for, it might not be there when you want it!

They didn't have it in size 12 hence why OH didn't get it for me there and then and hide it - they only had 14/16 which he said would be too big for me!

Back