I still can't be trusted with food :-(

elliebird

I have been to sainsburys and bought a low fat chicken sandwich and lots of fruit etc for this week, snack a jacks are 3 for £1 in there at the moment so I bought 3 bags and before I had got home I had eaten my sandwich (which was my lunch) and ALL THREE BAGS of snack a jacks!!! I know it's not the end of the world but still..........I won;t be buying them again arrrgghhhh

Aawww elliebird I do that all the time!
If I bring a 6-pack of tesco light choice crisps into the house, I could seriously eat all the packets in 2 days. Then I feel guilty!
So if I want to buy the crisps now, I do, but I leave all but 1 packet at my mums house so I can't scoff the lot.

But just know that you're not the only one that caves sometimes, it's just a slip-up.
So forget it happened and carry on :)

x

Yeah I will put it behind me, at least it was snack a jacks and not fully loaded with fat crisps, but since then I have had 2 pears and 2 plums!! I guess that's not too bad :)

I'm completely the same...I once tried buying a bag of sultanas, thinking I could ration myself to a small handful every couple of days.
The whole bag was gone within the weekend...I was grabbing handfulls every time I went into the kitchen, and I worked it out to be 1500 extra calories if I remember rightly :eek:
Snack-a-Jacks would've been a much better option ;)
x

I so cannot be trusted either!
The ladies on here were on about Alpen extra lite (i think that's what they were called), so i bought a box, big mistake,so sweet ,so niceeeeeeeeee,lol. Gone in two days. They were so lonely in the box,that was in the dark cold cupboard,i just rescued them lol..
Also i find the weight watchers cornetto cones are another no no..but the chocolate mousse that need to be defrosted,funnily i only ever take one out of the box.
As i type i wonder if its a number thing? Most things i will eat without thinking have something like 5/6 packets or items. So by eating 2 or 3 i am still leaving 2/3 meaning i still have some left meaning i could cheat myself by saying its not all bad i didn't eat them all. Where as if i eat one of a two item box i know i need to save it for later in the week..
xx

I have always had 2 of everything, 2 bags of crisps, 2 sandwiches etc I have no idea why? Not only is it with food though, I buy 2 bottles of bleach 'just in case' I run out....I have some kind of OCD with things I think, this is why I can't buy ANYTHING bad food wise otherwise it will be eaten!
I am OK if I don't have any ie chocolates or crisps but one leads to two....
I can cope with 2 pieces of fruit:D

Back