Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I still can't be trusted with food :-(

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by elliebird, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. elliebird

elliebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I have been to sainsburys and bought a low fat chicken sandwich and lots of fruit etc for this week, snack a jacks are 3 for £1 in there at the moment so I bought 3 bags and before I had got home I had eaten my sandwich (which was my lunch) and ALL THREE BAGS of snack a jacks!!! I know it's not the end of the world but still..........I won;t be buying them again arrrgghhhh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Aawww elliebird I do that all the time!
    If I bring a 6-pack of tesco light choice crisps into the house, I could seriously eat all the packets in 2 days. Then I feel guilty!
    So if I want to buy the crisps now, I do, but I leave all but 1 packet at my mums house so I can't scoff the lot.

But just know that you're not the only one that caves sometimes, it's just a slip-up.
    So forget it happened and carry on :)

x

4. elliebird

elliebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Yeah I will put it behind me, at least it was snack a jacks and not fully loaded with fat crisps, but since then I have had 2 pears and 2 plums!! I guess that's not too bad :)

5. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    I'm completely the same...I once tried buying a bag of sultanas, thinking I could ration myself to a small handful every couple of days.
    The whole bag was gone within the weekend...I was grabbing handfulls every time I went into the kitchen, and I worked it out to be 1500 extra calories if I remember rightly :eek:
    Snack-a-Jacks would've been a much better option ;)
    x

6. tina67

tina67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(21.14%)
    Diet:
    xencial
    I so cannot be trusted either!
    The ladies on here were on about Alpen extra lite (i think that's what they were called), so i bought a box, big mistake,so sweet ,so niceeeeeeeeee,lol. Gone in two days. They were so lonely in the box,that was in the dark cold cupboard,i just rescued them lol..
    Also i find the weight watchers cornetto cones are another no no..but the chocolate mousse that need to be defrosted,funnily i only ever take one out of the box.
    As i type i wonder if its a number thing? Most things i will eat without thinking have something like 5/6 packets or items. So by eating 2 or 3 i am still leaving 2/3 meaning i still have some left meaning i could cheat myself by saying its not all bad i didn't eat them all. Where as if i eat one of a two item box i know i need to save it for later in the week..
    xx

7. elliebird

elliebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I have always had 2 of everything, 2 bags of crisps, 2 sandwiches etc I have no idea why? Not only is it with food though, I buy 2 bottles of bleach 'just in case' I run out....I have some kind of OCD with things I think, this is why I can't buy ANYTHING bad food wise otherwise it will be eaten!
    I am OK if I don't have any ie chocolates or crisps but one leads to two....
    I can cope with 2 pieces of fruit:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.