I suck...

That doll is seriously freaky. Can I have it for the front of my fridge? I think it would keep me outta there no problem!

That doll is about 40+ years old -she is my Xmas fairy doll at the top of the tree, my grandma of 95 gave her to me.. She sleeps all year and at Xmas "she's watching you!" lol

Come on Lea you can do this, you are strong you just dont realise it. We are all in the same boat, we all take on water at times but we are all handy for helping shovel it back out again!

All these eyes are confusing me now! ... Doesnt take much tho.

My pic is from the last eye infection n cornea transplant rejection episode in december

I had real eye lash extentions for my wedding tey were on the ftiday got married the sunfay n yanked them all off by the tuesday drove me buts but lookedfab!!

May rant tomoro in my journal dunno see howbi feel x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Lexie2005 said:
So now you all have 2 eyes watching you & Sammy it is, I know what you ate earlier lol x

good god lex, believe you've created a bleedin monster with this eye thang... :p

Mind you don't think I'd want her at the top of my Christmas tree. Unless her purpose Is to scare the kids away from the pressies before the day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

And without the flash she looks very nice lol

hey hun u can do it. maybe your just not in the right frame of mind at the moment . I know when i have issues going on in my life and distrupts my dieting (not saying u do have problems. just do it when you feel ready x

aiming to be back on track tuesday, just hope I can get my head in gear by then

I'm seriously gonna get on the plane and come and kick your smaller butt than mine!! Love ya xx

Lexie2005 said:
Pick me up on your way Lucy will you!

Scrunches up her face at the pair of you

Might try get back on track tues as costco shoopping tomoro

Back