I survived my birthday!!

princesspink

Hey guys, today is my birthday! Had celebrations with my friends over the weekend...had nothing! Survived cake, buffet food, booze....I stuck to the diet 100% I feel so proud of myself!:p I have no cake today and have no been tempted by any sweets being offered around! I must admit I have struggled with feeling hungry today and yesterday which is mega hard considering there has been so much nice food around!!!!:eek:
I have survived this, now I feel I can survive anything!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's brilliant ! Wow, you deserve to be really proud of yourself. It's times like that where it would be really easy to give in. I am impressed !:D

Way to go girl !:cool:

smilie_q.gif

Well done Prncesspink
angel_t0.gif
and a very happy Birthday to you!!!
angel_tE.gif

Love Mini xxx

Thanks again everyone!
Pixie, was just reading your thread....hope you are feeling better now!....it'll all be worth it when you look like a princess in your dress! It's so weird as we both have exactly the same ammount of weight to loose!!!:D

PP.xx

Yeah I brought it last year when I lost 3 stones on Cambridge! I have since put that back on and am in the process of loosing it again! It has a corset back so it would fit me now, but I want to look slim in it....rather than my flab hanging over the back of the dress! ha ha .x

How about you?

pp.x

Yeah I brought it last year when I lost 3 stones on Cambridge! I have since put that back on and am in the process of loosing it again! It has a corset back so it would fit me now, but I want to look slim in it....rather than my flab hanging over the back of the dress! ha ha .x

How about you?

pp.x

Lol.

Yeah Ive ordered mine but it isn't here yet :(
Can't even remember what it was going to look like now all I have is a sketch by the designer :(

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

PrincessPink and D_Q....

Just think about how you'll feel next birthday - you'll be on top of the world!!

I've carefully (by pure accident) managed to plan this so that my 100 days end about three weeks before my birthday. I still want to be super careful though - no point doing this and then binging post. I want to address those eating issues, not hide them under foodpacks!

C

Well done! Thats such an achievement! :D

You will look fab on your wedding day!!!

well done PP!! Must be fab to feel like that & well done for not relenting on your special day! Just think this time next year you'll be feeling it was all worth it!

you've deserted my forum!!!lol

:cry: LOL>>>>>>>hey babe!!!!!!

HaPpY (Belated) BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!:) :p :D

Hope you had a great day and got lots of (non edible) birthday pressies!!

So glad to hear that you are doing so well abstaining........that dress is going to look FAB!!!

I had wi tonight and have lost 3lb in 2 weeks..not that good really but takes my total to 30lb lost so I really cant complain!! I want to loose another stone before the wedding.....5 weeks and 4 days to go!!!!!!:eek:

Look forward to catching up with you on Brides to Be......take care and keep up the good work.

Enjoy your last Valentines as MIss!!!!

hugs and kisses Lou XX

ooooooh belated birthday wishes coming your way:D

You have every right to feel proud of yourself, abstaining on your birthday is such an acheivement - well done YOU :p

Back