• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I survived the wrath that is...........

G: 9st10lb
Pizza-hut!

OMG, how difficult was it?? to order buffet for the kids and my mum, while i sipped my sparkling water :(:(

I survived, and i am so proud of myself. It was a big thing for me - but i proved i could do it.

*pat on the back*

Just thought i would share my little moment of achievement!
anni
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

k8te

S: 15st9.6lb C: 15st0.6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 0st9lb(4.1%)
Thats Brilliant well done you :wow:! It really is a sense of achievement, i had my son's birthday the other day, had to buy all the lovely sweets and crisps, then went to Mc Donalds, the smell was divine, but i didnt actually want to eat it?!? Or did i :rolleyes: and my will power was saying no? x

S: 14st4lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st2lb(15%)
Wow well done you, that really is an achievement. I hope i have as much willpower this weekend. Fingers crossed for a huge loss for you on your next wi

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
congratulations! :D Really is a huge step that you've taken and you should be really proud! :)

You'll be celebrating a loss again this week.. not sad that you have a gain! ((hugs))

S: 12st13lb C: 12st0lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.18%)
Oh my lord! Pizza Hut would of been the hardest place for me to go right now. Actual torture! But you did good!