I Survived!!!!

Ms R

Today my son is 21yrs old and he wanted to have take away pizza from Dominoes for his tea with the family. So he ordered 4 x large pizzas for him, his girlfriend, my OH & my 11yr old daughter and I paid for them. It was an awful lot of pizza as my daughter only had 2 pieces and so it left lots on the table to be eaten.

I had my 2nd shake just before it was delivered so that I would be feeling full when they were eating it. I sat away from the dining table so I wasn't staring at it but I have to say, it really didn't tempt me in the slightest. Not sure if that was because I didn't find Dominoe pizza to be that attractive so therefore not very tempting or whether it was having my shake just before it arrived. Possibly a combination of both....who knows. What I do know is that I resisted and survived another day with my 100% totally intact.

Next biggest challenge is going to be on Saturday when I host a family party for him. My Mum is cooking some of her amazingnchinese dishes including my most favourite chicken curry (it's her own recipe and everybody absolutely loves it, she's famous for it) shes also doing 2 different types of pork ribs, chicken & sweetcorn soup with prawn crackers, crispy peking duck & pancakes with all the trimmings and probably a few other dishes. Now that is going to be pure torture.....I'll need all the support I can get from you guys to get me through this day.

Fantastic will power Ms R :D Great loss this week too!!

Thank you ccmaker x

Wow well done misses, and fab that you weren't tempted really!

That is fantastic will power, well done. I was drooling just reading about pizza so I don't know what I would do if it was right in front of me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back