I think I am going to give Judding a try!

karen999

Hi guys. I have already lost 2 and a half stone and seemed to have plateaud for nearly 2 months now. it is soul destroying! escpecially when i am not slipping off the wagon, the scales will just not budge. so I am looking at alternatives. tried slimming world for 3 weeks which seemed to maintain my weight but not shift it, then was thinking of doing the atkins as i do eat quite a few carbs. I am going to give this a try to see if it will kick start my metabolism into touch. Now i have a rough idea of what to eat on a down day but what do you eat on an upday? Do you stick with healthy? or do you splurge on all the things you miss like chips, chocolate, crisps, chinese ,pizza? looking forward to shifting this weight into touch!
Karen​

Hello Karen!
I gave JUDDD a go, because I believe in calorie shifting (but it has been a lot of shift to me because of the difference between DD´s and UD's, so I'll be back to calorie counting with little shifts soon).
But, these days I've been eating sensible on updays, enjoying foods I like but without stuffing myself, like I do usually. For me is a bit easy because I try to eat clean, so I only eat certain things (fries, chips, chocolates, etc) once or twice a week and in small amounts.
Anyway, from my before readings, I think that what you must do on updays is eating the way you eat when you're not dieting (and no more than that nor less and also the same foods and not worse or betther ones).
But maybe some long-term juddder will appear and help you more than me and my little experience;)

Back