I think I am in Ketosis

nearly40B

Hi everyone

This is day 3 for me and I feel like i've been doing this for weeks not just days!! I did jump on the scales this morning and am quite pleased!!

Hubby came home from work last night and said "your breath smells!!" I was so pleased!! Does that mean my body is now burning fat?

Am off on a day out with my niece and son today, have got my shaker with me - so hopefully I will be ok.

I cannot wait til I get weighed next monday -

Hope everyone has a great day - stay positive everyone - WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!

B xxxx

I'm on day 3 also. feeling fine bar having a mouth that tastes like a toilet !

Well done to both of you for getting to day 3, some don't manage it that far!

Sounds as though you could be in ketosis cos of the lovely breath. I think the first week you are losing all the excess water in your body and next week it will be pure fat. No difference though, you will still weigh a lot less on the scales than you did last week, that's the important thing.

Good luck to both of you and carry on the good work, your first weigh in will be here in no time!

Yey! Well done! Keep it up!
Sounds like you are really motivated! Monday will be here in no time!

Hi everyone
..Hubby came home from work last night and said "your breath smells!!" I was so pleased!! Does that mean my body is now burning fat?
...Hope everyone has a great day - stay positive everyone - WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!
B xxxx

Hi Nearly40B. Elsewhere in another household in the land, Trimlee's husband said eactly the same thing to her! If it means we're in ketosis, then bring it on!
-OK I didn't feel too good about it really, and took toothbrush and paste to work today!!

I know - the bad breath thing is not good!! I am a bit paranoid to be honest! When I am at work on saturday I will be taking toothpaste & brush with me too!

Can't believe we have completed day 4!! Yey for us!! I did exercise tonight and felt fab afterwards!

Bring on the rest of the week!! I've had loads of challenges! - today I took my little lad to macdonalds!! Killer! I took my shake with me and had a black coffee!! It's been hard to make tea for the family and not eat anything or taste it! I've just bought ready meals for them all this week!! I have never done that before! he he he!!

Keep going - we will be slimmer!!

B xx

I'm on day 9 now -ta da! Yesterday I did some cooking with the children. It looked quite appealing and I wouldn't have minded a few mouthfuls (thankfully I didn't!). Today they had pizza and as I tidied the leftovers away, I felt totally detached from it! Great, wonderful, thank God!!

Yes we can do this!! Looking forward to your 1st weigh in Nearly40B

Back