i think im making life harder ??

SPARKLYFIONA

I'm stuggeling with SW and xenical :( i cant get the hang of what i should be eatting as what SW says is good is bad with the 5/100% rule so i dont know what to do??? the scales have been a pound on a pound off all weekend which although i keep telling myself is normal it is still hard to see the little fat mii dancing around on the screen:cry:
I am only watching the fat intake should i be watching calories as well? and what is a good amount to aim for 1500? or lower?
thanks

I take my hat off to people who manage with SW or WW and Xenical or calorie and fat counting. I can't manage it. I just count fat at the moment and it seems to be working for me.

Weight fluctuates hun, please don't get too obsessed with your little Mii. hugs

Charlie xx

Hi, I'm new to X and only on my 2nd day, but I am just counting the fat, but still gonna go to WW to get weighed each week and keep on the straight and narrow! I think once you get used to what fat is in what, if you generally stick to similar foods each week, it will become alot easier and not so much looking at packets constantly.
I dont know how you could do it with SW though, as this diet is eat as much as you want, so for example, eating a whole chicken (lol) is gonna have more than the 5g of fat too 100g rule, so I personally dont know how you would manage doing both.....like I say I'm new to this forum, so maybe someone will answer you who is doing SW sucessfully

HI Fiona

You have to be really careful what you use your syns on! I did ww for a while and found i wasnt loosing and gettin orange oil. It was sooo confusing. So after about 3 weeks i came off and now i calorie count. Im having 1300 cals and unlimited fruit and veg. And ive started loosing 2lbs+ a week. Which is good as any more and dont think id be able to keep up and end up setting my self up for failure.

You could just try if for a week and see what happens. Find a calorie alowence which you think you'll be comfortable with. A few good sites are www.essentialweightloss.co.uk and theres www.myfitnesspal.co.uk i used my fitness pal.

Are you doing much exercise? That defo is the key to sucessful weightloss (if only i could take my own advice lol)!

Hope this helps!!

Love katie

Ps do you go to class? If so have you mentioned to them that your on Xenical? She may have some advice for you

I do sw with xenical, and tbh they arent the ideal combination. I stick with my group out of loyalty to others really!!

Im being a traitor here, but you may find that if you still need support of getting weighed at a group, then Rosemary Connely may suit you. The reason I say this is that her diet is based on the less than 5% fat rule the same as xenical. Also, for the weekly fee, you get a weighin and an exercise class.

Hope that helps? Abby x

ok ive ditched SW and am counting calories i dont have a prob with the fat content i seem to be eating around 25g a day so under the 35g ive worked out i should have according to my fittness pal i should be having 1300c a day so will keep an eye on that more and try and fit some exercise in too :( does carrying a bed upstairs on my own count as exercise?? lol and hope that will get things moving in the right direction
Kae, im glad you said aboutr the fruit and veg being unlimited as i was wondering how to count them thanks

I totally undersand how u feel! Ive been trying to do WW and xenical for 6 months now! and since ive been on the tablet ive only lost 8lbs, on WW alone i lost nothing! i dont know which is actually working for me now! Im thinking about stopping the WW point counting for 1 week and try counting fat and calories! Ive used food docus in the past so will look at this with the food that ive had in the past...

good luck!

Back