I THINK IM PREGNANT!!!! yay!!

My fingers are crossed too for ya.
XXX

thanks for all your well wishes xxx done a nother test today and was a darker positive, im not due on till tommorow either so the hormones are definately going for it this time xxx

OOOOOO!!!! Exciting stuff Huni!!

xxx

aww congrats! I am sure you will be fine with this pregnancy! I lost my first baby but then went on to have another perfectly healthy one a year later!! then another one 9 years later lol!! the lines on all my pregnancy tests have always been really faint, perhaps you could get one of those digital ones which say pregnant on if you are just to clarify it! but I am sure you will be, especially if you are feeling nautious, that was another sure sign for both my pregnancies, keep us updated xx

congrats - hope you are hun x

thanks everyone!! xx going to do another clear blue test in the morning, hopefully it will be a bit darker this time?? xx woke up feeling really sick this morning!! cant believe how quickly im feeling sick!! im only due on today!!! so will be exactly 4 weeks tommorow! still... id rather feel sick and feel all the hormones working than them not working x i will not complain xx got drs app on monday to get everything confirmed x hehehe xxx

yay.....congratulations.....hope all goes well for you this time round - remember - no eating for 2 - its easily done and you don't want to undo all of your hard work - not nagging - just wish I hadn't!! (though I wouldn't be here and chatting to you lovely peeps!!)
fingers crossed for a smooth pregnancy....

oo really "rynsmummy" what do u mean you could be??!! exciting stuff!! do i feel a potential yummy mummy griendship being sparked here!! haha xx well i done a clearblue test on sat and was a very strong positive which i was pleased with as i never got a strong one with the last pregnancy so im quietly confident this time : ) xxx

Back