I think somethings happened to my cat! :(

sarah88

Gold Member
He hasn't been home for 53hrs, she is under 2yrs old and has not been out for longer than 12 hrs b4, im starting to get really worried now! She has no collar on either as she came home without it the other day and brambles all over her, she is microchipped but no one can tell without her collar! :( feeling very sad!

Oh no, I know I'd be worried too! Very often cats will reappear when they are hungry. I'd suggest going out tonight just after its going dark and call him/her (at this time of night its a calm time to return home if he/she's been scared away). Also ask neighbours to check sheds/garages.

I hope you have some news soon.

my mums cat came home after 6 days! we thought he was a goner but came back like nothing was up?! he gets in garages and sheds he's a nightmare. hope all is well xx

Thing is she is always asking for food, she usually waits at the window to be let in or waits in the bush by where I park waiting for me to come home, she's been gone for 60 hrs now, really starting to think she won't be coming home!

Has she been nutered? I say this as my cat done a disapearing act and came back with a little mouth to feed. Hope she's ok

Yes she was done months and months ago! I hate it, I keep looking at the door to see if she's there, I keep calling her but no sign, I just want to see her little face again :(

They do return hun, I have two cats and one is called Paul scholes! He was missing for five days returned with a limp, if they are injured they find somewhere to sleep and laylow until they feel better. I'm sure she'll return in full health, they just love adventures

I hope so, tho it's been 3 days now!

Any news Sarah? :( xxx

Not yet!

Hope it turns out ok. Cats are pretty renowned for going off adventuring. I have a friend who's cat went missing before. He returned 2 years later, how crazy is that?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That scares me a little! 2yrs what if we move house!

It's been 3 1/2 days now, still nothing!

Oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I just mean cats are pretty amazing at disappearing and coming back so keep your hopes up!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I am, I keep expecting her to be outside the door but she never is!

No news Sarah ???

My cat disappeared last September one afternoon.... For days I would call her... That then became 2 weeks and I remember looking at OH and asking when do you give up calling for her???

3 months passed and my neighbour knocked one day and said she ha seen the cat on garage roof - I shut the door ... Look at my son and laugh saying I think Mel had lost her marbles.
Anyway I went to the bak door which was open and to my shock there was my little girl Sox on the garage roof!!!!

She was disorientated and wouldn't come to me however my Oh came home an she came to him....

I never believed anyone when they said its possible she will come back and just rolled my eyes and accepted she was gone but trust me Cats are bloody clever
If she is micro chippe as distressing as it is ring the local council as if anything bad has happened and she hasn't been taken to vets but collected by council they can tell you!

I hope she returns safely
X

No news yet, been 9 days, I have even walked through the fields behind my house shouting her, went down in the valley calling her but no sign, I have asked ppl who live in the next estate and they have never seen her so she don't go that way! I just dont get where she could be?
I have been through the crying stage now (still get upset when I think about her), I kinda feel that although she prob won't reappear, there is still a chance and I'm kinda expecting her to return, not sure if that's good or not?
I hope she returns, she is my little baby and I miss my little cuddles, and the little things she did that made me smile!

I'm glad ur cat finally came back! I dont no if I will let Maisy out again if she comes back!!?

And she is micro chipped but no collar!

She's back!

Back